It serves me right.

BigPants

Today I cheated, I'm not happy about it and its my own fault I was stupid enough to cook my favourite meal for everyone else. Slow cooked gammon.

The house smelt of food all day and I could bear it no longer. Despite telling myself it was a test and I wasn't hungry I still had some. Then I had some bubble and squeak. Then I did the most ridiculous thing and thought oh stuff it I'll have to restart tomorrow and had a handful of pink smarties.

Well <sigh>, what's done is done. I know better. I shan't be cooking my favourites again as I have proven I cant be trusted.

I'm not upset. I know I'll have to do the ketosis thing all over again and Sundays weigh in will be disastrous but hey-ho. Its of my own doing.:eek:

u have the right attitude though! get urself back on the horse and dont look back. we all slip sometimes (well most of us)...me definately included...still trying to forget the 11lb gain over xmas and new year lol hopefully u will be back in ketosis quickly!

good luck
xxxx

Well done for admitting it! Now all you gotta do is not give in again and again etc etc!
I have been like that for months! Now I am back sole sourcing and yes it is hard cooking your favourite, I cooked em all spag bol 2nite which i HATE so am still sole sourcing!! Day 2 here we come!;)

I'm not upset. I know I'll have to do the ketosis thing all over again and Sundays weigh in will be disastrous but hey-ho. Its of my own doing.:eek:

Best way to deal with it. It happened and the worse thing you could do now is let it get you down and give in.

Sunday may be better than you think. Keep my fingers crossed for you.

Today I cheated, I'm not happy about it and its my own fault I was stupid enough to cook my favourite meal for everyone else. Slow cooked gammon.

The house smelt of food all day and I could bear it no longer. Despite telling myself it was a test and I wasn't hungry I still had some. Then I had some bubble and squeak. Then I did the most ridiculous thing and thought oh stuff it I'll have to restart tomorrow and had a handful of pink smarties.

Well <sigh>, what's done is done. I know better. I shan't be cooking my favourites again as I have proven I cant be trusted.

Sounds familiar, I sometimes have felt so strong I feel able to treat the family to a favourite meal and then cave in at the last minute usually when clearing up the leftovers. It has happened to me a couple of times when I am getting to confident of my willpower. I so understand and empathise. It may be hard to get back or it may not be but you can do it. All you can do is drink plenty of water and get back on track. Damage will be minimal if you can do that. You should still have a good lose for the week so forgive yourself and get on with it.

We are here for you if you find the next few days more difficult, so don't give in.

Best of luck.

Dizzy x

Thanks for your support everyone. I am going to write down all the reasons I had for doing CD and not any of the other conventional methods cos they're still here lol.

I've looked at everyone's success stories and they are so inspiring. I think I might go and have a soak now to muse things over.

I'm not giving in though. I'll do my best to drink extra water over the next few days and hopefully I'll get right back on track. :)

Bath is a great idea. Everything will seem better in the morning. Forgive yourself and you should be able to get back as if nothing has happened. Enjoy the soak in the tub.

Dizzy x

Back