• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It starts today

As I posted yesterday, I am going back to SW on Thursday but I have started today (otherwise I will eat my body weight in chocolate!!). So I weighed myself, my target was 9 7 and I've hovered around the 10 4 mark for 2 years.

Anyway I was 40 in April and we went to Florida and I've never really got back on it, too many week-ends out. Anyway I weighed myself and I'm 11 5!!! Not bad for 2 months work!!!

So that's my starting point, I know people will think well it's not that bad but I was 3 stone at 3, 11 stone at 11 and 18 stone at 28 and I am NOT going back.

Right where did I put that Mars Bar, DOH!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck Mrs H!!!

Better that you get that weight off now, than leave it for another month, keep us updated, and stick up your food diary if you get a chance!!

Carrie :)

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Well done Mrs H on restarting. How tall are you incidentally?

Food diary definitely a good idea... particularly at the outset when you're not sure what to buy / eat etc. I plan all my meals for the week in advance, and in fact don't know how anyone figures out their shopping list unless they do this!

Good luck and I shall be watching out for your posts, even though I don't do SW...

Hi

I'm 5 3 by the way. I've just seen your weight loss, how fantastic well done you must feel like a completely new women.

Can I ask does anyone have this weeks password?

I do my diet for the week on an excel spread sheet and stick on the fridge. I find this keeps me on the straight and narrow.

vj

Good luck MrsH. My downfall is maltesers but I have a fun size bag and count the syns. Chocolate can still rear an ugly head on sw but don't let it win.

Can I just say even though I started the plan on Tuesday and I know I'm no-where near my starting weight from last time AND this is a new class AND I'm 40 AND I'm not shy, I'm as nervous as hell that I'm going back to SW tonight. Just call me stupid!!

Not gonna call you stupid unless of course you want me too!!!! hehehe

You will be FINE!!! We are all behind you and a hell of a force to be reckoned with if any one makes you feel anything less than happy (which they won't!) stop worrying!!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Sending positive :vibes: for your return to class :hug99: