It worked

cherrysabs

I started drinking black coffee this week after realising my trouble was too much milk.Anyway im pleased to say it worked!
This week ive lost 2lbs so im feeling wonderful right now :D

Im starting to wonder because now I feel im not having to be so strict with coffee im drinking even more maybe around 20 cups a day lol that it makes me think I wonder if it counts to my water intake? Ive only had about 1 litre of very diluted juice each day this week so I wonder if drinking so much water works in kind of the same way as water alone?

Ah well im just very chuffed to FINALLY see those scales move lol.

Sabs x

I am sure it counts as your daily fluid intake. The only drawback I can envisage is that you will be all caffeined up! And you will be going for a wee a lot!!! But other than that - glad it paid off for you. Just goes to show that the little changes all make a difference.

x

Yes hot drinks count towards your fluid intake though plain water is the best way of getting it.

I believe caffiene can make you dehydrated tho..... (Time to visit google.. )

...............They say it's a myth... but they are talking about 4 cups a day... not 20! So I dunno... Caffeine and Dehydration: Myth or Fact? (NewsBite)

But I'm glad to see you're seeing the scales move cherry! :)

LR

I think dehydration might be a myth? I could be wrong on that though.

About 2 months ago I got cystitis and the doctor said drink plenty (as they always do lol) and he even said coffee and tea would be included in that.

I wonder how many litres 20 cups of coffee is then lol!

Sabs x

I started drinking black coffee this week after realising my trouble was too much milk.Anyway im pleased to say it worked!
This week ive lost 2lbs so im feeling wonderful right now :D

Im starting to wonder because now I feel im not having to be so strict with coffee im drinking even more maybe around 20 cups a day lol that it makes me think I wonder if it counts to my water intake? Ive only had about 1 litre of very diluted juice each day this week so I wonder if drinking so much water works in kind of the same way as water alone?

Ah well im just very chuffed to FINALLY see those scales move lol.

Sabs x

are you sleeping hun with all that coffee in you:eek:

yeah me too, now i've started work again though i only get time to have 1 before i go it is a huge one though in a big starbucks mug to keep me going and then prob a couple more when i get back. i have loads more on my days off though, its either that or food! and also depends on the weather. x

yep i'm like that with coffee. I drank so much black coffee though that i found it started to stain my teeth?

Back