It Works!

stitcherjenny

Hello out there :)

Well I'm fully in ketosis now! It's my 6th day and until today I've been quite peckish (sometimes full on hungry) but I have stuck with it.

Today has been completely different - I wasn't very hungry when I woke up and although I've been working all morning, I have only just had my first mealpack (chicken soup, yuk) - I'm simply not hungry at all. It's like a switch has gone and turned by appetite off. I've just used a ketostix and it has showed that I'm in a 'moderate' state of ketosis.

It's not that I didn't believe it would happen, but it all seemed a bit too good to be true that I would suddenly stop feeling hungry even though I was eating so much less.

Fingers crossed for a nice loss in my first official weigh in tomorrow! Good luck to everyone xxxx

Yey!! I'm in ketosis now but today I feel so tired and drained and hungry. But not to the extent that I'd cheat. Oh I could sleep *yawn*

Fantastic!! I am a day behind you, I feel 'peckish' all the time as you described so can't say I've had any switch flicked as yet so to speak! But maybe there is hope for me in the next couple of days then!

I tend to feel really bloated after eating anything now - I've just had a box of salad and feel stuffed! I don't know if I should feel this bloated or whtehr the coke zero is doing this to me!

Well done and keep going I'm right behind you! xx

Thank you both! I think I'm just so surprised that I don't feel hungry any more! It's strange.

Good luck to you - we're all going to look knockout this summer haha xxxx

hi hun, its a brilliant feeling! just remember how your feeling now though because once you have a blip and come out of ketosis its such a pain getting back into xxx

It is a fantastic feeling, i remember the first time i entered ketosis it felt so strange as im used to eating till im completely stuffed. Whereas in ketosis its just a pleasant fullness. I know im a day away when i feel nauseus. (sp?)

Yes, even a small portion of something like spag bol and some broccoli makes me feel really full. I would have eaten 3 or 4 times that amount and still felt hungry previously. I'm sure it's a combination of a smaller stomach and being in ketosis. Whatever it is I'm not knocking it :)

Fingers crossed I feel this good when I wake up tomorrow haha! :D

Good luck everyone xx

Back