its a lifestyle change NOT a diet!!!

Skinny2be!!

Okay so, in starting a fresh!! This time head is in the right place! People have told me its silly to start a DIET now,wait until after Xmas!! So i thought yeah there right ill just wait!!

then i thought if i carry on eating like a pig till after Xmas ill b a stone heavier, so that really doesn't make any sense at all ...... So im changing my eating habits now!! I prob will over indulge on everything in sight over Xmas & not count my points but Xmas for me is 2days ( Xmas day & boxing day) not 2weeks!!!

ive got a week left till the big day so maybe a 3lb loss then that will take care of the gain!!! So why wait till Jan just make a lifestyle change not start a diet???

i hope this makes sense as ive done nowt but think about it!!

now... A little bit about me!!
my name is Jo, im 24 im a travel agent, 7 short months ago i had a beautiful baby boy!! :)

in 10 months time i will be marrying my soul mate, this is the main reason for the change!! And of course to rock a bikini on my honeymoon :)!! I have 3 stone at least to lose!!

so any1 out there wanting to join me,please do i will give as much support as i can to u, and will need it as well!! I will post my food on here everyday!

:)

Food day 1

breakfast - nothing didn't feel hungry!!

lunch - chopped pork 5pp
. warburtons bread x4 6pp

tea - pasta 75g 7pp
. light choice Bolognese sauce
. 2pp
. light grated cheese 30g 2pp

snacks - malteasers 2pp
drinks - diet coke 0pp

*** will update what i use 8pp on***

Hi Jo, I'm with you on starting before xmas. It doesn't make sense to me to wait so good on you girl:wavey:

Hi Scoobysue,

thank god u do because its all ive heard for the past week " start it after Xmas" think i was starting to believe i was silly for starting now!!
but ive made the decision and now it is!!

how long have you been doing it? What day is your weigh in?

xx

I weigh at home on fri. Been doing pp's since they came out and have got to goal going to classes but they are just too expensive now. I thought seeing as I don't have too much to get off now I will do it "Home Alone" (apart from everyone on here that is lol) I don't get the idea of "oh start afresh Monday" "leave it til New Year" mentality to be honest, I think its just pitting it off. If you want to do it AND are ready for it get on with it. Like you said it may just counter what you put on over the holidays, it may even stop any addition. You don't know unless you try.:26:

IM going to weigh at home too for now, my friends are joining a class in Jan so if i do feel i need the torture of been weighed then ill join with them!! But i think with the support on here and with keeping a food diary i should be fine! :)
it really makes sense to me to start i don't understand why my friends don't see where im comin from!! Im still having Xmas dinner with all the trimmings!!
plus if um honest junk food is getting on my nerves!! Feel awful n sluggish all the time!

how much have u lost over how long if u don't mind me asking? X

Food day 1

breakfast - nothing didn't feel hungry!!

lunch - chopped pork 5pp
. warburtons bread x4 6pp

tea - pasta 75g 7pp
. light choice Bolognese sauce
. 2pp
. light grated cheese 30g 2pp

snacks - malteasers 2pp
drinks - diet coke 0pp

*** will update what i use 8pp on***

used last 8 points on

chopped pork 4pp
malteasers 4pp

total used 32/32
weeklies 0/49

So.... Day 1 hasn't been " healthy" but within my points :)

would have probably eat 3 x worth of points today if wasn't counting!!

ready for day 2!!

going for a nice relaxing bath:)

Hi can I join in please.? I've been putting off starting but after reading this its no use...It ww from tomorrow onwards. Like u say it's only 2 days. I even went to the gym this morning so I'm on the right track.

I can't justify the classes so ill be doing it from home I have stone and a half to lose. I want to feel slim and active for me and my little men

Hi can I join in please.? I've been putting off starting but after reading this its no use...It ww from tomorrow onwards. Like u say it's only 2 days. I even went to the gym this morning so I'm on the right track.

I can't justify the classes so ill be doing it from home I have stone and a half to lose. I want to feel slim and active for me and my little men

hi,

of course you can :)!! Glad u feel the same! It would be just more to lose if you waited!! Are you going to have Tues as your weigh in day? X

I always lose very slowly, usually 1lb a week. But saying that I do eat really well and am never even slightly hungry.

1lb a week is great tho, and its steady away so you wont put weight on as soon as you eat something as your eating enough :) its the way to go :) x

Yes Tuesday weigh in unless everyone is doing Fri ill do the same but just point to then.

I too lose on average a 1lb a week, slow and steady but any loss is a loss! X

IM going to stick to Monday weigh in as ive started today and will prob use my weeklies at weekend! When i did ww pro points i lost between 2/4 pounds a week but i had more to lose then so i will have to c what i lose on Monday :)

I had a well deserved lie in this morning so again ive not had bfast!!!

food day 2

breakfast - nothing

lunch - 2 boiled eggs 4pp
. warburtons bread 6pp
. extra light mayo 1pp

so used 11 points so far!! 21 left!!

have a good day :) x

Hi jo! Good luck!
I also have a little boy who's 7months!
I restarted ww a few weeks ago, already did it earlier in the year to lose baby weight and went off the wagon when I'd lost it! Need to lose another 1.5 stone but ive really lost it now til January! Your better than me doing it just before Christmas! Im stressed a the moment trying to get everything done so keep eating crap! xx

Hello mrs s!!! My plan is just to take each day as it comes in not gunna stress about it!!! I love the feeling of laying in bed and thinking that day has been a good one stuck to points 100% but even if i go over a few good days n maybe 1 bad day is better than a bad week!!! I had tea tonight n im not sure how to point it so im just not having anything else now n hope the daily points took care of it :) but in here if u need any encouragement. :) xxx

Ok so i don't really know how many points were in my tea so ill do wat i know!!

bfast - nothing

lunch - egg mayo sandwich 11pp

tea - burger,chips & egg and t-cake (so 18 pp for this???)

2 quality street -3pp

used 32/32

0 weeklies used as yet!!

Back