Its a long road

Got a big family lunch today but I'm thinking I'll allow myself to enjoy it, my family are only visiting for a week. And I'm determined not to feel guilty about it. I went to visit my friends new baby last night so I missed a meal - that's be my excuse for today haha. I'm also going clothes shopping for Banus, I'm excited to see how they look on me :)

Hi! Found you on minimins :) I've just started good old fashioned calorie counting and looking around n seeing how people r doing and meal ideas too x

CharlieDelta said:
Got a big family lunch today but I'm thinking I'll allow myself to enjoy it, my family are only visiting for a week. And I'm determined not to feel guilty about it. I went to visit my friends new baby last night so I missed a meal - that's be my excuse for today haha. I'm also going clothes shopping for Banus, I'm excited to see how they look on me :)

Enjoy your family lunch :) You'll have to let us know what you had x's

Sent from my iPhone

Ohh enjoy Marbella- have you been before? My friend has a villa so we are planning to go next year as we all enjoyed Ibiza so much this summer! Enjoy clothes shopping- hope you find some good bits!

I managed to behave myself...just ha! I had a small veg stirfry and some chips, then 1 scoop of vanilla icecream, and diet irn bru. I found I didn't actually want pizza etc so that's good :)

Shopping wise I am made up :) I got 2 new bikinis that I just love and pretty much feel confident in, and a couple new dresses.

I love Banus, was there last year too and can't wait to go back. Im like a kid at Christmas haha. You should def go :)

CharlieDelta said:
I managed to behave myself...just ha! I had a small veg stirfry and some chips, then 1 scoop of vanilla icecream, and diet irn bru. I found I didn't actually want pizza etc so that's good :)

Shopping wise I am made up :) I got 2 new bikinis that I just love and pretty much feel confident in, and a couple new dresses.

I love Banus, was there last year too and can't wait to go back. Im like a kid at Christmas haha. You should def go :)

Lunch sounds lovely :) I wish I could buy bikinis and have the guts to wear one xx

Sent from my iPhone

I know I've not been posting recipes on here but I've been updating religiously on mfp :) my family are visiting from England so it's been nonstop and I've struggled with good foods, but onwards and upwards!

It's weigh in tomorrow so I cheated a little today and completely kept carbs to a minimum, and drank so much water I think I'll be up all night haha. I'm hoping that will take me back down a pound. I'm all set for a 3 pound gain tomorrow which sucks as last week I was only a quarter of a pound off half a stone, grrrrr

Anyway, tomorrow's another day and it's only 8 days till my holiday :D

CharlieDelta said:
I know I've not been posting recipes on here but I've been updating religiously on mfp :) my family are visiting from England so it's been nonstop and I've struggled with good foods, but onwards and upwards!

It's weigh in tomorrow so I cheated a little today and completely kept carbs to a minimum, and drank so much water I think I'll be up all night haha. I'm hoping that will take me back down a pound. I'm all set for a 3 pound gain tomorrow which sucks as last week I was only a quarter of a pound off half a stone, grrrrr

Anyway, tomorrow's another day and it's only 8 days till my holiday :D

Good luck for your WI hun xx

Sent from my iPhone

Back