It's A Miracle!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jessabelle, 1 August 2009 Social URL.

1. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been feeling a bit rubbish because for the last 3 weeks i haven't lost any weight. Anyway, last night i was feeling crap (after almost burning the house down!) i had a big binge. I had an 80g bag of rainbow drops, 5 custard creams, 1 slice of white toast with butter, 2 penguin wafers and a bag of crisps. I weighed myself this morning and i've lost 1lb!! How i've done it i do not know! It's a miracle lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well, well done for losing the pound but you may find it takes time before it shows on the scale so please don't be disappointed if you find you have put on!
    I have found that if I go overboard, and go to WI, I often STS or still have a weight loss. I get so excited thinking that I can still lose weight and be naughty. Then, I am really good the next week and I put on!
    So, please don't take it for granted this can be the norm. Just rule a line, be glad you enjoyed in, and carry on being good.
    If you still lose weight that is brilliant but please don't be disappointed if you don't!

4. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for the advice. I don't normally binge like that but i wasn't feeling well and just ate. I've been so good all week too. Hopefully i'll lose next week x

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Stuff happens! Don't beat yourself up about it! Now just draw a line and start again, write it all down, read your books, and you will soon be back on track!

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done you were lucky, you must get back on plan quickly though before your 'binge' turns to weight - it takes a couple of days to show up, so if you get straight back to plan you may get away with your binge and not gain at all. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.