its AAM week

kati

Gold Member
I have never in my life looked forward to a meal as much as I have yesterday and today. For the first time I'm actually planning what to have in advance and being prepared to make it. It's in the steamer now just waiting to be switched on and I can't wait to eat it. I don't want to have it too early though cos then I might be more tempted to eat something else afterwards.

It's amazing how much this diet makes you appreciate food I think, wel me anyway but I'm sure others will feel the same.

I'm on AAM next week,and looking forward, and dreading it at the same time !!
I think it will help me to control portion sizes,and also re-address how I look at food.
But on the other hand dreading it will make me hungry or want extra food added !!
Let me know how it goes please :)

It hasn't made me want extra or to feel more hungry because of not coming out of ketosis. I think it helps a lot to make good healthy choices aout what to eat whereas before I'd just stuff myself with whatever i found in the cupboards or freezer.

I must admit though my scales arent working so I don't know if I'm having the right amount but I'm making sure I dont have loads.

aam week is exciting and a bit daunting as well, i know i had the same fears, but they were unfounded, i was so stuffed on that meal i was in no danger of eating anythign else lol good luck

Im also on AAM week and loving it!!!
Not checked for ketosis tho. But I dont feel hungry at all! :p

I really apprieciate every mouthful and I am actually chewing my food properly now, Instead of getting it down my neck asap lol

Ah roll on next AAM bliss! :D

AAM AAM AAM :):):):):)

I'm so pleased u decided to do AAM! It's brilliant isn't it... and mad how that tiny little portion of food is so filling. It was really weird cos my food wasn't caked in salt like normal... so it was strange being able to taste the full flavour of the food!

It's brilliant too because you feel great cos U ARE ALLOWED to EAT! :eek:

I started AAM same day as you I think... Tuesday!
I had chicken and mushrooms with garlic herbs last night... and a little bit of cucumber. Yum! :D

I know that in a week I will have to go back to SSing... but I will enjoy AAM to the fullest whilst it is here! :):):)

Enjoy.. I know I will ;)

On AAM week when it says you can have fat free salad dressings does that mean I can have the kraft fat free italian dressing? Also what sort of things can I add to the chicken, ie garlic?

Have just finished AAM week, having lost 6lbs!

We found it really easy, just bung a bit of chicken or fish in the George Formby grill thing and some veg in the steamer and Hey Preston, Rob's ur uncle!!

We were told by our CDC that some people either don't like to do it cos they can't trust themselves not to go on some kind of food binge, or because they're afraid that it'll slow their weight loss, but I can tell ya just to trust the diet! It's all good!

Enjoy the week, and look forward to continued weight loss!

Sooo pleased you've all enjoyed AAM............I really looked forward to mine. Absolutely loved them and learnt sooo much about myself - they really gave me confidence and put me in CONTROL for the first time in my life
fam24.gif

but I can tell ya just to trust the diet! It's all good!

Totally agree with james - this diet rocks and if you do just that it will really help when you reach maintenance..............it's certainly working for me

Have just finished AAM week, having lost 6lbs!

We found it really easy, just bung a bit of chicken or fish in the George Formby grill thing and some veg in the steamer and Hey Preston, Rob's ur uncle!!

We were told by our CDC that some people either don't like to do it cos they can't trust themselves not to go on some kind of food binge, or because they're afraid that it'll slow their weight loss, but I can tell ya just to trust the diet! It's all good!

Enjoy the week, and look forward to continued weight loss!

Hi James,

So glad that your AAM went so well for you!

How are you maging this week.

Love Mini xxx

Back