It's all become clear!!!

SandraB

Gold Member
I've been confused (easy when you're as blonde as me and menopausal too!) very nearly all my clothes fit me which I found a bit weird as I weigh 11st 4lbs and I though that my 'old' target weight was 10 st! As I hadn't been at that weight for a while (turns out it was 2004) I think I can be forgiven for it being a bit hazy! Anyway, as I'm contempleting doing WW to lose the rest I had a good search for my Gold Membership card and, after a good old route around my drawers, I found it along with several years of weigh-ins......and here's where the mystery finally gets solved! It turns out that my WW Goal Weight was 10 st 10lbs, not 10 stone, and I guess that was so that I was 10st 7lbs on my scales first thing in the morning! The lowest recorded weight on the cards is 10st 8lbs and I have never been recorded as below that. I've been to WW on and off over the past 6 years and would appear to have gone up and down but never went right off the scale like I did this year before I started LT!

So, with this knowledge in mind, I am setting myself a new target weight of 10st 7lbs, ie 1/2 a stone higher than I thought that I wanted to be and, if history proves, correct, at that weight I should pretty much look like I want to and most certainly all my clothes should fit - afterall, they did before! This target is on my scales first thing in the morning with no clothes on!

Might sound daft, but this comes as such a relief as I simply could not work out how things like old jeans could fit when I was apparently so far from my target?????

Also means that I've only got a few lbs to lose to be within the 5lb allowance over my WW goal weight so can go back there without having to pay!

Today is a happy day!!!!!

What a nice discovery to make Sandra, and a great motivation to keep moving towards goal, now that it's 7lbs closer to you :p x

What a nice discovery to make Sandra, and a great motivation to keep moving towards goal, now that it's 7lbs closer to you :p x

Thanks Ella! Yup, it's really been a bit of a boost to know that I'm not trying to attain the unattainable! I guess at my age, 50, I also don't need to be too thin and even I can see that my face really doesn't need to lose anymore......please can the last few lbs come off my thighs!

You should get a job with Scooby and Shaggy... Great mystery solved!! lol

I am glad it makes things clearer for you, and now makes perfect sense...

The fact that you can go back to WW without having to pay is fantastic!!! Please don't leave this forum though hun x x x

You are going to lose that 11lb in no time.. Well done babes x x

I know isn't it great!!!!! and 11lbs is no biggie, OK I'm not going to lose it, like, tomorrow, but I think that I'll set myself a target date....just need to see how I feel after the op and what's reasonable taking everything into account......

I am never going to leave you Su, we are inseperable!!!!!

All sounds good to me Sandra :D xx

Great stuff Sandra takes some pressure off and cheered u up lol xxx

More than anything Daisy I'm happiest that it's cleared my confusion as to why my clothes fitted! I thought that maybe they'd stretched in my closets........

Ps Just ordered the new WW literature online.......WW here I come x

HTML:
please can the last few lbs come off my thighs!

Pmsl, I wish there was some type of God of Weight we could make these special little prayers to :p.....ha, ha, my Mother would be delighted with me..I'd finally agree to go to Church!!

HTML:
please can the last few lbs come off my thighs!

Pmsl, I wish there was some type of God of Weight we could make these special little prayers to :p.....ha, ha, my Mother would be delighted with me..I'd finally agree to go to Church!!

I'd wear my knees out praying Ella x

And what are you insinuating? Do tell........

Moi???? Nothing Lady Chuckle, absolutely nothing lol x x x x

Aha another mystery is history.... Oh dear to much kids t.v.

Thats good news and makes your goal even closer now woohoo.

Back