It's all in the mind!!

KD

Gone fishing
I do not want chocolate
I do not want chocolate
I do not want chocolate
I do not want chocolate

I rarely eat the stuff any more, but for some reason, I promised myself that I wouldn't eat any today. Sure enough I'm craving it like mad:confused:

I have a huge bar in the other room. It's been there for a while now (pressie). Not bothered me at all...until I promised myself I wouldn't have any:confused:

put it in the bin and take the bin out so you can't get to it :)

put it in the bin and take the bin out so you can't get to it :)

LOL. Can't see me doing that :)

Great idea for most though :)

I have portioned it out now into 4 square blocks, which I shall put in the freezer. I did have 4 squares, but I am allowed that. Weird that I should crave it the moment I promise myself I won't have any.

Fickle woman :)

LOL. Can't see me doing that :)

Great idea for most though :)

I have portioned it out now into 4 square blocks, which I shall put in the freezer. I did have 4 squares, but I am allowed that. Weird that I should crave it the moment I promise myself I won't have any.

Fickle woman :)

I've got to the stage where i can have a set amount, and not eat the rest (this is an incredible thing for me!), but once I've had that little bit, it is still SUCH a struggle! Not eating any is way easier.

I've got to the stage where i can have a set amount, and not eat the rest (this is an incredible thing for me!), but once I've had that little bit, it is still SUCH a struggle! Not eating any is way easier.

I'm quite good at allotting small portions now. Could never do it pre CD.

Very dark chocolate is much easier though. I used to have just a square of 80% cocoa chocolate and was happy as Larry.

This is the milky cadburys stuff. It's okay...I've had my portion now. I'm satisfied with my lot :D

Head for the freezer now KD!!!

I want chocolate now!! There is an aero bar floating around somewhere from one of the many selection boxes Chloe got....nasty mother that I am I made sure that most of them stayed in Dublin, but somehow a few bits have made their way back here!!

Back