Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

It's all in the mind!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by KD, 7 January 2007 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I do not want chocolate
    I do not want chocolate
    I do not want chocolate
    I do not want chocolate

I rarely eat the stuff any more, but for some reason, I promised myself that I wouldn't eat any today. Sure enough I'm craving it like mad:confused:

I have a huge bar in the other room. It's been there for a while now (pressie). Not bothered me at all...until I promised myself I wouldn't have any:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mike 24

Mike 24 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    put it in the bin and take the bin out so you can't get to it :)

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    LOL. Can't see me doing that :)

Great idea for most though :)

I have portioned it out now into 4 square blocks, which I shall put in the freezer. I did have 4 squares, but I am allowed that. Weird that I should crave it the moment I promise myself I won't have any.

Fickle woman :)

5. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

I've got to the stage where i can have a set amount, and not eat the rest (this is an incredible thing for me!), but once I've had that little bit, it is still SUCH a struggle! Not eating any is way easier.

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    I'm quite good at allotting small portions now. Could never do it pre CD.

Very dark chocolate is much easier though. I used to have just a square of 80% cocoa chocolate and was happy as Larry.

This is the milky cadburys stuff. It's okay...I've had my portion now. I'm satisfied with my lot :D

7. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Head for the freezer now KD!!!

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Sigh, chocolate!!!:p

9. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I want chocolate now!! There is an aero bar floating around somewhere from one of the many selection boxes Chloe got....nasty mother that I am I made sure that most of them stayed in Dublin, but somehow a few bits have made their way back here!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.