its all in the timing

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by round-as-a-pound, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. round-as-a-pound

round-as-a-pound Silence is Golden!

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    Xenical/Low Fat
    do you have a 'time' when you're more prone to snacking.....mine is about 930-10...hence lots of early nights coming my way!!!..

I think that because my partner works away all week i get bored, as i dont do it when he is here!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leamarshall

leamarshall Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Low Fat
    mines just if i feel bored.... so i just try to keep my mind distracted and busy

4. Passiflora

Passiflora Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!

Diet:
    WW
    Like lea, it's when I'm bored. Particularly at the weekends during the day when hubby is working. I try to keep myself busy at those times, go for a walk, swim, shop, etc, but its so much easier to sit and catch up with sky+!!

5. Fuss

Fuss Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.86%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I am going away on Sunday for the week and I am worried about my snacking. Although I will be doing plenty of walking and sightseeing I know that on an evening I will snack.
    Whats the best thing for me to snack on when I get the urge?

6. Passiflora

Passiflora Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!

Diet:
    WW
    I've just made a really big fruit salad for me to take with me tomorrow to keep me from snacking on cakes, and I'm also taking a few carrots too!! Sad I know, but I think with carrots its the crunch that seems to keep me thinking that I'm having something good!!

Are you going self-catering? If so, perhaps if you get organised on the first day and chop a load of carrots, celery, fruit salad etc, keep them chilled in the fridge ready for that snacking crave. I also find that lots of cups of tea also takes the snacking urge away!

Have a lovely holiday!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.