Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

its all in the timing

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by round-as-a-pound, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. round-as-a-pound

round-as-a-pound Silence is Golden!

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    Xenical/Low Fat
    do you have a 'time' when you're more prone to snacking.....mine is about 930-10...hence lots of early nights coming my way!!!..

I think that because my partner works away all week i get bored, as i dont do it when he is here!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leamarshall

leamarshall Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Low Fat
    mines just if i feel bored.... so i just try to keep my mind distracted and busy

4. Passiflora

Passiflora Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!

Diet:
    WW
    Like lea, it's when I'm bored. Particularly at the weekends during the day when hubby is working. I try to keep myself busy at those times, go for a walk, swim, shop, etc, but its so much easier to sit and catch up with sky+!!

5. Fuss

Fuss Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.86%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I am going away on Sunday for the week and I am worried about my snacking. Although I will be doing plenty of walking and sightseeing I know that on an evening I will snack.
    Whats the best thing for me to snack on when I get the urge?

6. Passiflora

Passiflora Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!

Diet:
    WW
    I've just made a really big fruit salad for me to take with me tomorrow to keep me from snacking on cakes, and I'm also taking a few carrots too!! Sad I know, but I think with carrots its the crunch that seems to keep me thinking that I'm having something good!!

Are you going self-catering? If so, perhaps if you get organised on the first day and chop a load of carrots, celery, fruit salad etc, keep them chilled in the fridge ready for that snacking crave. I also find that lots of cups of tea also takes the snacking urge away!

Have a lovely holiday!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.