its all in the timing

round-as-a-pound

Silence is Golden!
do you have a 'time' when you're more prone to snacking.....mine is about 930-10...hence lots of early nights coming my way!!!..

I think that because my partner works away all week i get bored, as i dont do it when he is here!

mines just if i feel bored.... so i just try to keep my mind distracted and busy

Like lea, it's when I'm bored. Particularly at the weekends during the day when hubby is working. I try to keep myself busy at those times, go for a walk, swim, shop, etc, but its so much easier to sit and catch up with sky+!!

I've just made a really big fruit salad for me to take with me tomorrow to keep me from snacking on cakes, and I'm also taking a few carrots too!! Sad I know, but I think with carrots its the crunch that seems to keep me thinking that I'm having something good!!

Are you going self-catering? If so, perhaps if you get organised on the first day and chop a load of carrots, celery, fruit salad etc, keep them chilled in the fridge ready for that snacking crave. I also find that lots of cups of tea also takes the snacking urge away!

Have a lovely holiday!

Back