Its arrived :D

xsararose

Well my bumper pack had arrived so will be starting my exante journey in the morning felt like a child at xmas when the box came lol....now what flavour for breakfast hmmmmm lol

xx

Woohooo........ bet you're really excited ~ Good luck :)

oooo thanks for your suggestions lol think i may have a lucky dip xxx

welcome to the jouney. I'm on day 19 and SO happy I started - 17lb lost by this morning (ok i peeked) and the guys at work are noticing the weight loss now

Oh happy memories of day 1 ;-)

Oh I vote for strawberry too! The chocolate is the devil's shake lol

cheers
P

welcome to the jouney. I'm on day 19 and SO happy I started - 17lb lost by this morning (ok i peeked) and the guys at work are noticing the weight loss now

Oh happy memories of day 1 ;-)

Oh I vote for strawberry too! The chocolate is the devil's shake lol

cheers
P

devils shake that made me laugh lol x

Banana is my favourite, and chocolate is my least favourite (and i loooove chocolate milkshakes normally but the exante one isn't that good). I sometimes add a couple of drops of strawberry flavouring to my vanilla shake which makes it even better, but i like it on its own (it's not strictly allowed but i use the water based flavourings not the oil based ones, and 2 drops isn't gonna do much even if it's pure carbs, which it isn't hehe).

Good luck for today and your first weeks WI xsararose!!

I like all the shakes, but I enjoy banana, chocolate and vanilla with a spoonful of expresso coffee in them and I could drink them all day :D

I started then failed and started again at a not so good time so I start today the shakes are great choc is my least fave the next three days will ne tough but I'm working the right shifts to do it x x I'm taking it an hour at a time today I'm fine in a morning its the evenings. We can do this good luck and we will be back saying our week weigh ins next week x x

Back