Its august in the morning...up for a new challenge?...3 have completed so far :D

JustForMe

Gold Member
Im doing a new august challenge to help motivate me. So if anyone wants too add their name just tell me and like Doirin did last month ill pop it on my sig.

Even if i do this on my own, im aiming for 14lbs in august :)

Hi Just
My challenge doesnt finish till next Friday and then I am re-feeding, or I would have come along in the challenge.

I will hopefully start another challenge after my hols.

Good luck and I am sure you will manage your 14lbs this month!

hiya please add me hun, my august challenge is 14lbs!

added you :)

Thanks hun! im 10 weeks off my 30th, im hoping to lose 2 stone for that, hope im not aiming too high!

i rekon you can easily do that. just be 100% and drink lots of water. plus youll have the support of this fabulous forum :)

Can I join too! I work in a school so I'm not back in work until the start of September... I'd love to lose another stone by then! x

ill pop you down for 14lbs too :)

I would like to join as well please. Thank you!

yep i will join you gals and guys at 14lb

great idea, i didnt hit my challange with doirin and prob wont because i goin on refeed and hols earlier than expected so i too will have to give this a miss
but best of luck every 1 :)

Can I join please, I would also like to lose 14lb or more in August, i've been naughty on LT in the past but on day 4 now & being a very good.

Can I join please, I would also like to lose 14lb or more in August, i've been naughty on LT in the past but on day 4 now & being a very good.

added you. popped you down for 14lbs put i can change it at anytime :)

Will you add me for 14 too please :):)

Back