Its august in the morning...up for a new challenge?...3 have completed so far :D

hopefully i cant stick to this one. i failed the july one miserabley!

Hi Kels,
best of luck with the challenge, hope it goes well for you and all on here. You didn't fail miserably, no negativity now. I will take you off my signature now that you have another one up and running, best of luck with it.
Doirin

Oh! Can I join please?! For 14lbs please! Hopefully I can do it :) xxx

Me too pls this will be my first challange so put 14lb off for me too x x

added you both :)

I'm up, for the Challenge

Hi i'm new, pop me down for 14 Ib August. I'm always up for a challange. Is anyone exercising with this diet?

I am worried that if I do exercise with this diet, there isn't enough calorie intake to support this. :sigh:

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie and I love a challenge. I start LT on Monday and would absolutely love to lose a stone by the end of August.

So please add me to your challenge tally - I challenge myself to lose 14lbs in the month of August.

Bellyman, my chemist told me light exercise was ok as I told him I plan to walk a few miles on the treadmill each day and I do a few sets of resistance bands/weights each evening. He said this was fine but the first week of LT I may not feel like doing this as my energy levels will be low as my body adjusts to the diet. I would say nothing too strenuous and in moderation is fine. Your body will most probably know it's limits and tell you when to slow down.

Sorry for thread hijack.

Its kind of like the brat pack in the 80's, its the 14lb club!, sorry if anyone is too young to remember the brat pack i can explain if necessary

Hey guys :D

I`ll join you all with the aim of losing 14lbs too ;)

:( Hope I don`t fail!

LiSe Xx

all done :)

I'll try for the august challenge. 14lbs... I'd better get on that treadmill!!

youve officially been added :)

should i change the name of the thread to the August 14lb challenge?

Hi hun, can you put me down for 14lbs too xx

Hay add me plz for 1 stone by end of august ty xxx

OK Please could you add me too? I've been losing an average of 4lb a week, so i'd like to lose 16lb by the end of August.

Ta Lorraine

Back