its back again

TinkleWinkle

Feeling all fluttery again..... I wonder if its the caffeine..... I'm not 'normally' a coffee drinker but I love Mellow Birlds with my vanilla/choc shakes made into a latte. I'm thinking that it could be giving me these fluttery feelings :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:.....

I cant believe I've got Day 4 nearly out of the way and there's no way I stuffing this eve, I've got a date with my diary, the remote & my 2 x packs of soups!

I have this awful urge to write things down, so I have been I have a list of 20 things that are all positives about my weight loss journey :D:D:D:D:D

Any chance you could share some of those positive thoughts if they are not too personal. The fluttery feeling may just be excitement that you are going to do this. Well done day 4 I have heard is a milestone (actually I have read somewhere on this fab site). I tell you I posted I was hungry and within a few minutes people were at my side helping me. Now that is fantastic eh?

It sounds like the ketosis fairy has arrived :)

Well done on getting to day 4:flowers:

Enjoying your evening, its well deserved.

Love Mini xxx

I know I posted it yesterday and even though I had rotten headache in the afternoon and first thing this morning when I woke up i feel absoflippinlutely fantastic! I thought I was high, but its back :D:D:D:D.... I think I've been so low for so long I've forgotten what it is to feel positive :D:D:D:D....

Back