Its been a week but I have now updated my blog. 10 stone 11lb lost in 5 & 1/2 months

Guinness_tester

Yes I am still lurking about here. I have been very busy but am still very committed to my weight loss journey and I am doing really well
Yes CD does work, I am the living proof (amongst others on here) I only have 2 stone 11lb to go, role on September!!

Please give my Blog a look, feel free to comment or email me with the link from my blog

The Big Diet

Good luck to all new starters, and keep goin' all you "old timers" keep going.... its well worth it
24 weeks and I have not cheated once, just look at the results!! plenty of photos of me on my blog

Yes I am still lurking about here. I have been very busy but am still very committed to my weight loss journey and I am doing really well
Yes CD does work, I am the living proof (amongst others on here) I only have 2 stone 11lb to go, role on September!!

Please give my Blog a look, feel free to comment or email me with the link from my blog

The Big Diet

Good luck to all new starters, and keep goin' all you "old timers" keep going.... its well worth it
24 weeks and I have not cheated once, just look at the results!! plenty of photos of me on my blog

Hiya,

Ive been following your progress on your blog and you amaze me!! What determination you have!

Well done!!!!!!! :party0019:

Well done you, so inspiring. You look great!!

Keep going, you're nearly there and well done for not cheating!!! Very controlled.

Congratulations on your loss so far - just had a nosey at the pics on your blog and the difference is astonishing and a real inspiration to just about everyone trying to lose weight.

And well done on no longer being obese - I hope to crack that on either this saturday or next - I hope it feels as good as you look ;)

Wow, you've lost loads .... well done, you have done absolutely brilliant!!!

Definately inspiration for anyone going through a rough patch.

OMG THAT IS FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS

My god i've just been hit with another burst of inspiration, Thank you. I've just decided my target weight is now 10 stone down( and i'm not stopping till i get there) whats your secret share pleazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

All i can say is wow, good on ya mate.

Pics on screensaver

Yes I have no problem with my pics being used on the minimins screensaver or inpiration thread but just need some instructions on how to go about it!!

well done to you. i have caught bits of ur blog and am so impressed with ur committment to ur goals. u deserve to do well and have pushed urself in a way that can only be amazingly inspiring to others. well done xxx

You are an inspiration to one and all!!

the incredible shrinking man wouldn't be in it! It feels quite lacking to say this but - well done!

Back