Its been said before.....mmmm Asda chick pea dahl

NP Winny!

I went into ASDA (Hatfield) today and it just wasn't there. Grrr! And all the activia snackpots for 20p had also run out, double grrrr!

I normally put this in a pan, add some water, some big chunky mushroom,onions, garlic and 1tsp of balti powder, omg its sooo yummy!!

OMG - I tried this for a quick lunch today (1/2 a tin with some brown rice) and it was absolutely delicious! Can't wait to finish it off tomorrow!

I would have probably never picked this up if it hadn't been for this forum, so thanks guys!

I normally wouldnt try it either so decided to give it a go but asda shore road belfast doesnt have it
Does anyone know where abouts I should be looking for it what section

I'm very disappointed! I do most of my shopping online so when i did my order last night i really wanted to get a few tins, but they didnt have it listed on there :( Very sad!!!

Mmm, I'm having this tonight with some brown rice and steamed veggies. Something quick and easy for dinner after I get back from weigh in. Can't wait :D

I'm very disappointed! I do most of my shopping online so when i did my order last night i really wanted to get a few tins, but they didnt have it listed on there :( Very sad!!!

To find it online you have to type 'chick pea' with a space, for some reason it's on the site as 2 separate words. If you just type in dahl it doesn't show either, whoever made the site can't spell. If you type in dhal it will show up too even though on the tin it says Chickpea Dahl as it should.:confused:

ahh thanks for that i'm ordering food shopping for when i get back to uni and totally having a panic that i couldn't find it because that's the only reason I was using asda!!

Wow... I just checked what you said... that is unbelievable that they've put it on there like that. I would have expected a spelling test before they were hired to do that whole website at least!

Back