1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Its coming off slow

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by slim4son, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Hi guys lost half tonight it is my star week mind lol I have been doing sw for about 6 weeks and lost 6.5lb compared to all others who one person lost 1.5 st in same time I been at sw starting to feel a touch disheartened so could di with some advice

Typical day

Brekkie yoghurt fruit

Mid morning alpen light fruit eh pineapple strawberries and lots of muller throughout day

Lunch pot tuna sweetcorn

Dinner sin free meat veg pots and gravy

Eve Greek yog mixed in highlights

Thanks guys xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zeke

zeke Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    SW (at home)

What is your HeA?
    An alpen light is half a HeB - where is the other half? Consider changing this HeB to a HH - like 42g all bran
    I try and limit myself two mullerlights/yogurts per day if I can - how many are you having?
    At lunchtime are you having a big salad/pile of veg with your potato with Tuna and sweetcorn (I presume no mayo!) - same with dinner?

Your leader should be looking at your diary for the first 4 weeks - has that been happening?
  4. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Thanks hun I do have 2 alpen lights as the b tbh I just have pot with tuna sweetcorn Mayo el and loads a veg fruit eve perhaps I having too many mullers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.