It's enlightening

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
It's funny but since I've been doing this diet I haven't missed wine, chocolate or sweet stuff generally which I really thought I would, especially the wine. Instead I find myself thinking about all the wonderful meals I can cook when I get back to eating. I fully intend to use this insight to massively reduce my alcohol consumption and to call a halt to my evening picking of chocolate and biscuits once this diet is over. Also, I've been getting together with girlfriends as usual on Saturday and Sunday afternoons which would normally be an excuse for cracking open the wine but because I'm doing this, we haven't had wine and we haven't missed it. It just goes to show how things can just become a habit. Of course, I still anticipate the occasional blow out, weekend takeaways etc, but by healthy eating during the week, reducing evening snacking during the week and cutting back on mindless wine consumption I hope I'll be able to balance my weekly calories to stay at my goal weight.

I completely agree.

I find myself craving this like fruit and salad, and proper meals. I havent really felt like chips or fast foods.

I think alot of the things that "bad" food is cooked in is adictive. This is the ULTIMATE detox!

Back