it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!! XXX

YIKES that is tough. I was supposed to be attending a leaving lunch for someone going on maternity, intended to go and just drink water but have wimped out at the last minute as I just can't face watching them all it. It must be awful with the smell wafting through, could you go out and get some fresh air for half an hour until they've finished?!

Gx

I keep telling myself that I know what the Pizza tastes like but I don't know what being slim feels like....

Neither of them are really slim girls either and I keep thinking how jealous they're going to be when I'm walking round a size 12 in fab clothes, with wonderful dewy skin, long painted nails and shiny flowing hair....

It's not helping much but at least my minds trying to get in the right place...

Wow I really admire your staying power....must be hard smelling the pizza!!

I am supposed to be taking my daughter to the cinema on Sat but am really not sure if I am strong enough to resist temptation :(

Will wait until the morning I think and see how I feel.
xx

:party0038:

Well Done Saff that's absolutely amazing - great WI loss and total loss is fab...!!

I'm resisted the Pizza - it's now all eaten and the girls have got their door back open. Smell is lingering but I'm just popping to the warehouse.

Wow Saffron - well done!!! You are doing really really well:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

Keep strong Hannah - i don't know about you but my sense of smell has shot through the roof since starting this diet. I can smell a pizza a mile off! Anyway, just think of the pizza as a greasy ridden slab of lard and that should put you off! It may taste nice at the time but I know personally that after eating pizza I feel really uncomfortable and bloated. They will be falling asleep at their desks while you will be tripping around the office full of vitality from all of the water you are drinking:)

didnt mean to put the smiley with the tongue sticking out! not sure what happened there! sorry

Well done Saffron excellent result! :)

well done on the weight loss that is fab :party0011: and a huge pat on the back for resisting the pizza!! :wow:

all doing so so well!

I have big time test next friday - i have to prepare a leaving lunch for 12 people - full on buffet!!! i will be able to resist though!

went to the pub with the girls last night and they all ordered huge meals and i had water! woo hoo. they are all size 10 though so that is enough motivation for me!

:D:D:D:D

hiya folks, wow, we are busy on here today, things were starting to get quiet.

Saff, well done, omg you're gonna be at target soon!!! Bet ya can't wait hun.

Well done Hannah, omg :eek: I was druling when you were describing the pizza smell, :drool: I still am. We can have some as a treat when we are at goal. Everything in moderation will be the key for us....as long as we stay under 2000cals each day.

Kammeg, omg, all those gorgeous meals and size 10 bums, it's just not fare:mad:, you did very well, very well indeed, and I'm sure you'll be strong again when sorting out the buffet :drool:

..sorry about all the druling ladies, I'm feeling the need to ravish something....nope...not my husband....a big massive white crusty french stick with butter, ham, and salad.......:cry:gimme gimme gimme. Sorry if I just tortured you, I myself feel very tortured now:break_diet:

xxx

Afternoon all, well i'm feeling a lil excited and apprehensive at the moment, got my weigh in in about an hour...it's so exciting but not sure if i should have gone a bit slower on the water have had nearly 4litres so far today just hope it doesnt affect the scales lol will let you know how i get on :)

lots of luck to you nina....you will be very surprised at how much you lose....have you remembered to wear the same outfit etc..???

I'm kind of wearing the same outfit only it's yellow instead of black lol. I'm not expecting mircales as i'm not allowed on the SS i'm on the 1200 plan so as long as it's a loss i'm gonna be happy but obviously the bigger the loss the happier i'll be teehee :-D

Good Luck Nina - post later..

x

hi all! im signing in! have been SSing since tuesday and today i am struggling. snugly in ketosis so shouldnt be wanting to eat but i am wanting food soooo much :(

Hi all :(
I have a sore throat :(:(:(
I am feeling pretty sorry for myself at the moment. I am gonna have an early night tonight with some paracetamol and try to take it off.
I have done just minimum water so far, am hoping to get another litre down before I crawl into bed.
I have had my 790 meal but I dunno if I want my sachet later, I know I should have it, but I don;t know if I can face it :confused:

Awwww nicky you poor thing:grouphugg:

I had a sore throat my second week in on SS and all i wanted to do was comfort eat.

Have an early night and hopefully you will be feeling better in the morning.

Nina - good luck - i've got everything crossed for you!

Just had my meal - cottage cheese with salad leaves - yum. Already done 3 litres so will have another half litre during the evening.

A night of saddo tv for me - big brother, star stories and friday night project (guest tonight is david guest - should be funny)

Chat later

xxx

I just got back from CDC 6 lbs lighter woohoooooooooooooo

Back