it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!! XXX

woohoo well done on your fabby loss, ninababes!! :clap:

Evening all.
Well done Hannah, you must be feeling really proud of yourself!
Well done too Saffron. Its falling off you!
My thoughts are with all of you that are struggling, this diet is a nightmare as well as being great!
I'm in a trauma as I've been asked out on a date. I've been putting this guy off for ages & part of me wants to put it off more but another part of me really wants to go! Aaaaaaargh!

Jodie - I'll be with you tonight watching the eviction on BB and Friday Night...!! I reckon the others are just secret BB watchers and don't want to admit it....:D

Nina - good on ya girlie - well done - you must be feeling fantastic and very proud of yourself.

Spooky - sorry to hear you're not well - this diet isn't very friendly when you're poorly - it feels like your worst enemy because all you want to do is comfort eat..

Fingers - Go Go Go... and have a flipping good time. Do you fancy him? Is he crumpet? (sorry didn't mean to refer to food..!) :D

Am trying to munch through a peanut bar (yuk) I'm washing it down with a Coke Zero but I really don't like it -might bin the rest.. Got my choc tetra for later... Have only managed about 2L of water but as it will be late night tonight will glug another L before bed...

Hope you have a fab evening

H xx

Thankyou :)

Spooky eat ice cubes that should help soothe your throat and fingers GET YOURSELF ON THAT DATE!!!!

Girls enjoy BB, not my cuppa tea lol

Jodie - the right girls leaving - what do you think?

I'm going to say night night and turn off the computer... vegging for the rest of the evening...

Night girlies

Back