IT'S FRIDAY! Let's Do It Hour by Hour! xxx

Morning all! Good luck with your weigh in's girls!!
Leah - am soooo glad you mentioned periods - I had no idea they could be related!! I came on 2 weeks early yesterday - I was freaked!! At least I now know it's nothing to worry about. Couldn't get a Dr's appointment until next Tuesday anyhooo so it has stopped me worrying all weekend!
Well Done Mrs V - we made it to Day 4!!!! Am now just worried about getting thru the weekend - that's gonna be tough!! Good luck today peeps! Vxx

Akersv...Keep up the good work too!!!

I won't be on over the weekend, as I am too busy :( with cleaning, laundry and all the other boring grown up stuff you have to do!!!

Have a fantastic weekend and don't wander from the straight and narrow anyone!!!

oh well, half a pound off this week. Better than nothing! Going to stick to this strange "more than 790 but less than 1000" for another week and see what happens. This week wasnt a true week for me as i had my birthday blip so maybe next week will be better.

Maggie - my little boy is still obsessed by your avatar! He makes me run through all of the threads that you're on! lol He thinks it's a real baby:D

Georgie- what did your parents say about your weight loss???? They must have noticed a big difference.

Hi JJJ, half a pound at least is moving in the right direction, well done, stick with it I am sure it will start to shift. Seeing parents tomorrow so will let you know.

Cheers
Georgie
x

Leah - am soooo glad you mentioned periods - I had no idea they could be related!! I came on 2 weeks early yesterday - I was freaked!! At least I now know it's nothing to worry about. Couldn't get a Dr's appointment until next Tuesday anyhooo so it has stopped me worrying all weekend!

Hehehe, i came on 19 months late! I'm still not amused by it at all, worries me what my hormones are doing and i've just found this huge lurker on my cheek :eek::eek::eek:

Well, lectures are crap. I feel like i learn more on here than listen to a man recapping what we learnt last year....I mean cosmid vectors??? BLAHH!!

Oooh, and by the way, 1/2 a pound loss after you've lost so much Jo is AMAZING. Don't be down about it, seriously you're an inspiration xxx

Good afternoon....1 shake and and 3 litres down so far...also 1/2 glass of coke zero.

JJJ...Still going down that's the main thing..stick with it. (sent Picci, hope you got it ok)

Have great day tomorrow Georgie...

It's my weigh in Tomorrow morning so fingers crossed for this week..

Have a good afternoon everyone..will look in again later.

Take care
HM

Congrats on the 2lb loss Saffron!
Only 7lbs to go?? you must be so relieved. Are you going to move up the steps now to maintain??

Well done Tara (have posted on our challenge site to you) xxxxx

Lea - that is so sweet, it feels strange to think of myself as an inspiration to someone......i like it:D

You are all right ofcourse, half a pound down is half a pound down and i shall keep going.

Maggie - going to check my email now - thanks xx

Ah right, i see. Is it weird?? I'm sorry to ask such stupid questions but i'm quite scared of ever ending this diet... I feel like i'm going to lose my apetite and not find anything tasty anymore cos of all the strength it takes not to cheat on this diet
xxx

Oh and Jo, you are very much an inspiration to me, as are a lot of you. Glad to see you're all realistic people too xxx

sorry to butt in but food tastes absolutely wonderful when you start re-introducing it Leah. I had some fruit for the first time in 3 months last week and the taste was unbelievable! It's like your taste buds have been re-trained and you can taste everything really well again

sorry to butt in but food tastes absolutely wonderful when you start re-introducing it Leah. I had some fruit for the first time in 3 months last week and the taste was unbelievable! It's like your taste buds have been re-trained and you can taste everything really well again

Butt in all you want! Every bit of your experience is going to help me! I got a feeling that taste buds get replaced every 4 months... should look it up.

I never thought i'd not fancy food though xx

I lied, ever 10-14 days according to my huge textbook xxx

Leah, to be honest i have said right from day one that i wished i could ss forever,but i have been lucky and my week 1 was a doddle just sailed through the lot where as lots of ppl suffer, plus i am lazy when food is about hardly ever finished my plate as i got fed up with eating it!!, as for the taste when you do start eating again i have to agree with jodie food just tastes unbeievable

Well done on your losses JJJ and Tara.

Its my first chance to jump on here today, been another really busy day at work due to it being the last day of National Customer Service Week, its been such a fun week but really hard work, my senoir managers got a huge bunch of flowers delivered to me at work to say thank you, i was so gob smacked - they are really lovely and its such a nice thought.
Anyway now that its all over and done with i'll have time at work to jump on here and see whats going on!
Its day 3 of AAM for me and so far its going well, havent been tempted by anything other than my chicken and mushrooms that ive had each night when DH has dinner, even the homemade banoffee pie that was at work today didnt phase me, whats wrong with me lol!

xx

Well done Tara on your 2lbs and good luck for your WI tomorrow Maggie. Sarah M - well done on resisting and sticking with your AAM week I know lots of us find AAM particularly tricky!

Georgie
x

Well done JJJ and Tara on your losses. I know that 1/2lb seems small JJJ but it's still a loss! And I agree the taste for wine is strong once you've reintroduced it.

SarahM - what a lovely gesture from your manager, and well done on avoiding the banoffee. :D

I have been SSing 100% - totally - since Monday and I'm looking good for a good weight loss on Monday. Hopefully that is enough motivation to get me through the weekend.

Today I have had 3 packs and only 2 litres of water, so I gotta get glugging.

I'm hoping my CDC turns up tonight so I can get some more water flavourings because the weekend is always hardest water wise for me.

Have a great evening everyone and catch up later xxx

Back