ITS FRIDAY**Let's do it hour by hour**

Mary Poppins

Gold Member
Maggie away?

Hope you all have a great day
Weigh in for me in a little while!
Kids day at home today..some version of man flu so it will be a really fun day for me at work today!
Good luck anyone else with a weigh in

Morning all, hi susan good luck for your weigh in :) Miserable day here have pile of washing to do. have to bring dd to doctor she has flu.Good luck to anyone else with wi's

becky xxxxx

Morning Susan, Becky and everyone else who follows.

Good luck for the WI Susan and Becky hope the little one is better soon.

Still feeling quite low at the minute not really sure why but know the diet isn't helping.

Have a good day everyone.

xxx

Now I have just had my weigh in and everyone who is worried about coming off sole source and they won't lose!I lost....7 lbs on my first week back on food!Yes it was only SS+!But I am amazed!

Thats fab Susan... well done! I think we all have to adjust things gradually until we find what works best for us.

Day 2 for me & all is fine. I've just spent some time looking back over daily threads from last year when I first did CD. I think we must have lived on our computer back then because there are pages & pages of post every day! I hope all of those lovely people have reached target & are getting on happy in their lives. There are of course a few of us still knocking around... thats minimins for you!

:clap: Congratulations to you Sue. 2lbs off 100lbs loss, that is totally gobsmacking hun! You're an inspiration xx

Thanks girls!Yes a whole 7 stone in 22 weeks...bl**8y amazing.I am going to finish today on SS+ and then going to start 810 tomorrow cause I have reached that magic figure of BMI25+a stone!
Fingers crossed...I will def still be here this time next year...but I will be at goal still I am so determined never to be fat again...I like the new me too much!

You've done so well Susan, makes me think where I'd be if I'd stuck at it! At least I'm doing something about it now though & I didn't regain any pesky pounds in between. My one piece of advice to anyone new... do not lapse.... ever! You'll have other birthdays & weekends away & be thin... it really is worth hanging in there. Its taken me 7 months to get my head in the right place to do SS again.

Mucho respect to you Sue, I am in awe of what you have achieved, who'd of thought you'd be where you are now when you took that first step after Christmas. Huge congratulations xx

Well done Susan that's amazing!!

Back from hols so got the whole house to clean (hubby stayed home) so busy, busy today just having a quick break!!

Thanks girls!Yes a whole 7 stone in 22 weeks...bl**8y amazing.I am going to finish today on SS+ and then going to start 810 tomorrow cause I have reached that magic figure of BMI25+a stone!
Fingers crossed...I will def still be here this time next year...but I will be at goal still I am so determined never to be fat again...I like the new me too much!

Wow, what an amazing journey - huge congrats, you're an inspiration. Can't wait to start moving up the plans!! Keep up your good work:worthy:

hi all =]

god ive got really bad heartburn for some reason? really hungry today lol but not missing food one bit. imo theres nothing i fancy, just want to eat lol u all ok? being good? x

Hi Every one!!!
Pay day for me with a nice big bonus this month so going to get my nails done later and get some new specs. Also going to see Sex and the City tonight !!!! Have a top day and night everyone be good!! xxxx

Hi Every one!!!
Pay day for me with a nice big bonus this month so going to get my nails done later and get some new specs. Also going to see Sex and the City tonight !!!! Have a top day and night everyone be good!! xxxx

Oh let me know what you think..going Sunday!

Back