**It's friday! Let's take it hour by hour**

Good morning loverly ladies (and gents if there are any!!)

I LOVE this kind of morning - sunny but bitterly cold. Makes me all cheery!! I'm going to Brum tomorrow to look round the Jewelry quarter for pressies for the main people in my wedding.

I'm well in the zone today - was waivering a bit mentally lfor the last two days - but i have fought the brain demon (probably starved him to death) and won

Power to the Slimmers!!

Blimey everyone is a green tea addict, Hedgemag you're leading us all astray lol!

Good luck for you weigh in Tara, and happy birthday to Jessica.

I'm enjoying the sunshine sitting at my desk with the sun coming through the window. I must be weird as I haven't been cold on the diet at all, and I'm sitting here in a strappy T shirt! I wasn't expecting to be so warm and this was just meant to be worn under my jumper so rather embarrassingly I'm wearing a black bra and a white strappy top. I don't usually display the tops of my arms but I'm hiding behind my computer and luckily all my colleagues are lovely.

Oh and I've been offered a new job today, and I don't know whether to take it or not?!

Thanks Emma!

OOOO, what would the new job involve?

A paycut :cry:

It's a data migration role in Bradford. Would work 3x 12 hour shifts in a week so would have 4 days a week off. It's a temp contract til next July. But it might do me til then as I am thinking about retraining next September as a teacher. And I'm desperate to get out of where I am now!

That's a tough call.....good luck with your decision Hun

afternoon all

happy 2nd birthday jessica!!!!!!!!

congrats on the weightloss mrsv
good luck for your weigh in tara

does anyone know if green tea can be drunk luke warm or cold as im not a fan of hot liquid but starting to think im missin out on something good

sorry bout the depressing posts yesterday, had my friend round ( her sons spina bifida ) she looked over the forms for me and said not one of her kids ( she has 4 others too ) would have met all of the things they say a 2 year old should be able to do. we then went on to have our usual mad laugh session so i feel much better

Yay for Claire, glad you're feeling better.
Happy Birthday Jessica!
About to start on my 3rd litre of water but have also had 2 cups of rooibos tea and 2 peppermint. Sorry to ruin the trend but I'm still of the 'bleuch to green tea' opinion. Shame, because it is VERY good for you, but my alternatives aren't too bad at least!
Absolutely knackered and looking forward to a nice long lie in bed tomorrow; if I muster up some energy later in the day I might go Christmas shopping.
Hope everyone's cosy and optimistic, since I'm now starting to feel it a bit.
Sendin' out the Friday luv, peeps! :vibes:
:happy036:

Hi Claires (1 & 2 post!)...thanks for the Birthday Wish for Jessica!

I'm glad to hear that you and your mate managed to have a laugh after.

I drink my Green tea lukewarm....by the time I get around to drinking it! It's not too bad, although any colder and I would think that it would be vile!

I am feeling really positive today! The sun is shining even though it is bloomin cold, but I feel happy! Someone told me today that whatever diet I was following was clearly working....that was such a lovely thing for him to say to me...especially when I needed the boost!

Off to get another cup of the Green stuff!

Catch you all later...and don't forget that water!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Wow, fantastic Tara :D Well and truly in the 8's now!!!

I've just measured myself, haven't done it since I started CD! I've lost 24" in total from waist, hips, bust and thighs. I couldn't believe it. 10 inches of that has gone from my waist! I'm amazed.

Wooo Hoooo!!!

Well Done Tara!!!!

well done tara and mochaj, youve both done amazingly well :)

Back