**It's friday! Let's take it hour by hour**

Well done you two, brilliant weight losses.......

Diary updated Mochaj.....

Hi all
You all seem to be having a good friday so far keep it up peeps :party0011:
im having a kinnda good day .I think i may of broke my finger ooouch:doh: but cant stop smiling as my trousers fell down and are now officialy unwareable :rotflmao:.(i was at home in my bedroom when they fell down).so with a very hurty finger i have been uptown and bought some new clothes :party0049:.Tomorrow(havnt had time today as hospital is in another town ) im going to the hospital to see if ive broken my finger or not but since it clicks and wobbles think mybe i have but hey still smiling with my new trousers and jumper on .
o yes nearly convinced to try green tea .:giveup:

Sorry about your finger Mandy, hope you get it looked at tomorrow...
Good news about the trs...great when the clothes get too big....well done.

Try the green tea..I'm going to set up The Green Tea Apprecation Group lol:silly:

hey tara and mochaj, well done! thats brillant!!
well i unoffically weighed this morn and im down another 2lbs!! woohoo!! which means im finally into the 10st gang! 10st12 to b exact. am completely delighted! has definetly helped me to fight the weird cravings today (cheeseburger?!? never had one in my life and now i want one?!?)
only popping in at the mo, hope everyones okay!
xx

Phew - escaped birmingham alive!
Had a fab day with In laws, they loved my niece. TBF, my lil niece was sooooooooo well behaved and just totally delicious.
Cant be bothered to update my blog cos yet again im so tired i could wee.

Missed you guys, luuuuuuuuurve xxx

Evening!
Sorry haven't read the whole post yet!
I have started myself a bolog if anyone wants to have a peek! I'm not great at writing stuff about myself so comments a greatly appreciated!
Leaj glad you had a good day with the future in-laws!
Hope everyone has had a good day! Mine was ok til I got home to find the post office had tried delivering 2 parcels and so I tried to collect them as they are new trousers (which I am desperate for!) but they didn't have them ready for collection tonight and they said they wouldn't until at least Monday Arrrrgh why can't we get a decent postal service anymore?
Sorry about the rant!!
The incredible shrinking woman! here's the link!

Last edited:
Back