It's going for good this time

Hiya

Can I join you two on this thread too please?

Ive started today! Order arrived about an hour ago, and I was starving so had the soup just now! Went for the mushroom one which wasnt actually that bad at all!

I will go get a tape measure and upload my measurements! So determined to do this! x

Hello icandoit. Feel free, the more support the better. I hate mushrooms, but have the soups in my bumper packs so determined to give them a go, maybe on a day when I don't feel very hungry.

hi all im on my first day aswell, just having a vanilla shake for lunch its not bad at all really

Hello bb12 and icandoit!
How's everyone doing with the water?? Im not great with plain water so bought some strawberry water from tesco's and am mixing it half n half...
Peeing for England though!!

I don't find plain water a chore at all. So done about five or six glasses so far. Know why you mean re the peeing thou. Once I start that's it, up and down all day!!

Had some of a bar and half a tomato and basil soup for lunch. Both good and would have them again. Just chilling this afternoon with DH and kids as weather is gross.

I'm just thinking of the exercise running up and down the stairs!! Even stopping the water a good time before the school run I still had to make an emergency stop in tesco's express! Lol!

I just hope im not up peeing all night as well.

Bar gone this afternoon so half a soup left for tea. Probably have that after kiddiewinks are in bed.

What was the bar like? Think my teeth are def gonna need some chomping action after a few days! Might have to order some... Going to do the same and save my last shake for later... Am looking forward to lying in bed and knowing 1 day down x

What was the bar like? Think my teeth are def gonna need some chomping action after a few days! Might have to order some... Going to do the same and save my last shake for later... Am looking forward to lying in bed and knowing 1 day down x

Me too.. I had the raisin, toffee and nut bar.. Getting a mouthful with a raisin in really made the difference. :) choc and orange one tomorrow so hopefully I'll like both so I have some variety. They were ok, quite chewy and will be a saviour for me being out and about with work so much.

Just made the last bit of soup. This time of day is my worst, kids in bed and I flop and just want to chomp chomp chomp, but soup, water and green tea to keep me going.

They sound lovely!! Am wishing I got a mixed box now... When I did LL there were so many packs I didn't like I ended up just with banana so ordered them without really thinking! Ah well.. Am trying to get my brain to think of them as just fuel to keep going! Helped me through tough times before...
My worst time is evenings too - I can see lots of early nights coming on :)

Well day one done!! Really pleased with myself. Wasn't anywhere near as hard as I thought it would be. I feel really good and looking forward to tomorrow.. Just got to keep going. Hope the next few days are as straightforward as today.

If you are craving something to chew, the tesco meal replacement bars are a substitute for the exante bars, and are cheaper too! Think they do a chocolate and a raspberry one. They are the ultraslim ones. Hope that helps :)

If you are craving something to chew, the tesco meal replacement bars are a substitute for the exante bars, and are cheaper too! Think they do a chocolate and a raspberry one. They are the ultraslim ones. Hope that helps :)

Thanks!! Will stick to the Exante ones for now as I have loads of them, but good to know!!

Icandoit81 said:

Thanks for that.. Will definitely check those out tomorrow... Missed chewing today!!
hope your day went well :)

how have you both got on today?

ive done ok only had my shake and porridge taking my bar to bed with me lol

Dreadful nights sleep thanks to one of my little people. Really thirsty in the night which after the amount I drank I can't believe. Stomach pains as well. But ok this morning.

Feeling hungry today. Expecting a difficult day but still determined. Vanilla shake up for breakfast!!

Got to do some baking this morning. Strangely food isn't making me want any. Then loads of stuff to stick on eBay. Keeping busy hopefully will keep my mind off any hunger or tiredness.

zoebear said:
Dreadful nights sleep thanks to one of my little people. Really thirsty in the night which after the amount I drank I can't believe. Stomach pains as well. But ok this morning.

Feeling hungry today. Expecting a difficult day but still determined. Vanilla shake up for breakfast!!

Got to do some baking this morning. Strangely food isn't making me want any. Then loads of stuff to stick on eBay. Keeping busy hopefully will keep my mind off any hunger or tiredness.

I ended up on the sofa last night so know what you mean! Tiny people creeping about here too!
Weird you felt thirsty... and stomach pains too. Prob your body weeping in the realisation that you are actually going to do this!

I'm not hungry as yet, going to try and hold out for my porridge as long as I can... Do have a tight head but not sure if that's because I had a late night in the end. Think today's going to be tougher than yesterday but am still thinking thin and holding out for the magical ketosis!!

You're brave baking! I don't think I'm there yet...
I have eBay stuff to do too - got an email yesterday from a buyer saying I'd sent some boots to her that she hadn't bought! Thankful for her honesty but what a donkey!!

Have a good day!! Am digging out some size 12 trousers today as motivation :)

Back