Its going to be a bad couple of weeks

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
My husband is taking me away for the weekend, which we badly need and then the next weekend its my birthday celebrations (well, its not every year you celebrate the dreaded milestone, thank goodness), my birthday is then mid-week and then we all go away for a weekend after that! Sooooooooo, while I'm not giving up (NO WAY!), I am going to enjoy these times as its a rarity as it is and inbetween those times I will do CD to try and maintain or limit damage and as soon as I'm back from that final weekend away, I'm straight back on CD full time. My end goal isnt til October and I'm confident I will get there. So I have to see the next couple of weeks as a minor set-back. I like CD too much to give up. I will be thin!!

Do what you need to do to get yourself through but make sure that you get your ass back on here in between for support..

Enjoy all your celebrations.. I turned 40 on Valentines day and me and OH had a fantastic weekend in Edinburgh, all by ourselves.. no kiddies... I just wish now that I had started CD earlier so I could have been slim for the actual weekend - still I'm here now

Tracy

I'm not leaving here though. I'll still weigh in, enjoy myself then get back to it ;)

Have a fantastic time TrueBlue!! I went away for the weekend last week and ate mostly meat and salad (with some sauces and dressings) and gained 5lbs. I was gutted when I weighed myself on Monday but I got straight back on it and its disappeared as quickly as it went on. Just do what you can when you can and enjoy every second of your treat - you deserve it and you have to live your life! Your enthusiasm for CD will see you through!!! xxxx

Thankyou, I'm determined to enjoy it and knowing CD is there at the other end means whatever weight I gain will be lost in a heartbeat!

Back