Its good to be back!

Mandy123

Have had a fab day today back on sw, past few weeks have been on ww and have been constantly hungry and thought of nothing but food cuz ive had to write every morsle down.

Anyway, ive felt satisfied with everything ive eaten today, i can honestly say i havent felt hungry one bit today, its so good to be back, i know my weight loss will probably slow down, but at least i will be happy.

Lol Mandy we must be twins!! I have just answered your thread about going it alone, I have started today and have also been on ww the past couple of months lol!! I lost 7lb before christmas on ww then put 6lb back on and have stayed the same for 4 weeks and been constantly starving!! I lost a stone with sw last year so decided to come back. These boards are fab and everyone is really helpful.:D Good luck x

I agree i wud be lost without the support of this group of lovely people, ive had fab ideas for meals and been in touch with great people, its only by doing ww that u realise wot a brill eating plan sw is x

Back