It's Great to be Here!

Zeppee

Hi everyone!:p. Restarted Slimming World last week and all going good so far but after looking up so many Slimming World stuff directed me to this website i thought i might as well sign up with you lovely people!

I am not new to Slimming World as from 2013 to 2014 i lost 8 stone going from 21st to 13st. I had a few personal issues over the past year and have sadly regained 4 stone. Looking at that 17st on the scales has made me realise i'm letting myself down as i am not as happy or confident as i was when i got to 13st :( So i am back on it now and my first week is going well.

This website seems a lovely place for people to support each other and i am looking forward to being part of the community.

I'm looking forward to my journey and feeling those clothes slacken!

Welcome Zeppee, Minmins is fantastic, I've come back after a long break around4-5 years, i'm glad I came back before I got back up to my initial weight, I think if I didn't have Minimins I wouldn't of been able to kick start this again, when you make your diary it stays here which I found excellent for guiding me back to have another go.

Hi zeppee I just started back last week after Christmas I put two stone back on so I am right back on it now lost 4 pounds my first week and can't wait to journey good luck on yours

Hi! I am a newbie to slimming world. Looking at slimming world things online also directed me to this site! I am doing this from home so looking for recipes and indea online. I have lost 6lbs in my first week :) Good luck on your journey Zeepee!! X

Back