Its Happened Again..

lemma1968

Silver Member
I find myself stressed out with work, not eating properly and after 2 .5 weeks of not following what I am eating i have gained 6.5lbs :eek:

I know why, its nobody's fault but my own.

I feel rubbish cos I look rubbish. My weight it back up to 14st, only 2lbs lower than at my heaviest.

Oh, why do I do this?

I know what to do, its just doing it and not allowing other things to distract me from my path. I will never be slim at this rate. :sigh:

hun, just get straight back on the wagon - if you leave it, the weight will become "real" weight.. if you get back on track now then i'm sure most if not all of that weight will be gone next week :) x

it's very hard and if you just give up it will be even harder next time you start. i used to have a bad day then another and before i knew it it would be a yr of bad days before i'd start again. start again today,,come on we're all here to help x

You just have to put behind you whats done and get back on track today and that gain will soon be gone. I've been a big emotional eater in the past and still have the urges to eat when stressed.

Pre ww days I put on 2 stone in 3 months after losing my mum, it took the realisation that however much I ate my mum would still be gone, to get me to finally tackle the emotional eating. I have now lost that 2 stone and almost another. I'm not saying you will never eat through stress again but I plan it now. When I feel stressed and get that urge to eat I try and acknowledge my feelings and work things through but if only food will do I eat low point things and use my banked points, and if I do go over, try and claw it back asap.

If you really want to lose the weight you will, treat this for what it is just a small blip, taking the scenic route still gets us to the end it just takes a little bit longer. Good luck

I'm restarting on WW tomorrow, after a good few weeks off... it's been a stressful two weeks and I fell back into the habit of comfort eating. I gained about half a stone :(
I'm determined to get back on track tomorrow!!!

Come on! You can do it!!!

Back