:(its just not coming off as fast as id hope in week 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy 2 be, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    i was 17.1.5 when i started this i weighed myself this am and am 16. 11 (6 days later) i lost 13 lbs in my 1st week when i did it last time. feel my motivation 4 this is slowly slipping away

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    hi hun, don't get demotivated could be number of factors like totm, water retention and i'm sure you are losing inches. Not every one has a great 1st week and you need to stick at it for a month to get true results :) 4.5 lbs is still a great loss hun, and sure you'll have a good loss next week :D xxx

4. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I only lost 2lbs on my first week re-start so I know how down it can make you. Keep focused though, as you are sure to have a good week next week. Don't let your hard work go to waste. The weight WILL come off!

5. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

As the other have already said, don't let it sway you, give it more time and the losses will come.

6. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    just measured my waist and lost 4 inches so least im loosing inches. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.