Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

:(its just not coming off as fast as id hope in week 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy 2 be, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    i was 17.1.5 when i started this i weighed myself this am and am 16. 11 (6 days later) i lost 13 lbs in my 1st week when i did it last time. feel my motivation 4 this is slowly slipping away

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    hi hun, don't get demotivated could be number of factors like totm, water retention and i'm sure you are losing inches. Not every one has a great 1st week and you need to stick at it for a month to get true results :) 4.5 lbs is still a great loss hun, and sure you'll have a good loss next week :D xxx

4. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I only lost 2lbs on my first week re-start so I know how down it can make you. Keep focused though, as you are sure to have a good week next week. Don't let your hard work go to waste. The weight WILL come off!

5. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

As the other have already said, don't let it sway you, give it more time and the losses will come.

6. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    just measured my waist and lost 4 inches so least im loosing inches. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.