its me again.......i need u again

jules_1000

hi all...hope you are all well..having a great day where you are doing...
i just weighed myself....i havent lost a single pound and i dont feel any different.....its making me think why am i do ing all this..i have done my second week xact as i was meant to and i didnt chaet as i did in week one....but since wed my weigh in day i havent lost a single pound and my clothes all feel the same.

what is happeneing or am i gonna be one of teh million that this hasnt worked for... i am so so so depressed i hav really wored hard on this as i was so determined. im loosing all hope in myself what should i do

Hi Jules

I am one of those people that get on the scales every day, and my weight fluctuates throughout the week. Therefore wait to see what happens on your normal weigh in day on Wednesday. Stay on track, measure yourself as well so you can see inches coming off even if the scales don't move... are you writing down everything you eat?

You sound determined, and you are working hard. Keep with it, stick to the free food, healthy extras and stay within your syn allowance - you will be fine.

Good Luck!

You lost 5lb a few days ago for your weigh in!

And I read elsewhere that it is the time of the month with you and that would explain the scales not moving as it is very normal to retain water around the time.

If you are doing the diet to the letter the weight will come off.

It is a tough diet but it does get easier.

Hang in there and leave the scales alone.

If you must weigh at home, do it first thing in the morning after you have been to the loo and with no clothes on...this will give you a more accurate idea of what you are losing.

Love Mini xxx

I am with Mini! TOTM can make a huge difference! Week 6 I had lost only 1 lb up to the day before I weighed in and then hey presto the next morning it was 4.5lbs!!! You need to have more faith hun! If you do the diet properly it WILL work. But if you cheat then you can pay the price for up to 2 weeks in my opinion!

Hang in there and give it time!

mini is 100% right forget the scale watching it means jack! Your official WI is what counts, now pick your chin up off the floor and lets see you smile, go on you know you want to there you go thats better xxx

hi all...hope you are all well..having a great day where you are doing...
i just weighed myself....i havent lost a single pound and i dont feel any different.....its making me think why am i do ing all this..i have done my second week xact as i was meant to and i didnt chaet as i did in week one....but since wed my weigh in day i havent lost a single pound and my clothes all feel the same.

what is happeneing or am i gonna be one of teh million that this hasnt worked for... i am so so so depressed i hav really wored hard on this as i was so determined. im loosing all hope in myself what should i do
If you don't cheat LT has to work
THROW YOUR SCALES AWAY...NO MORE MID WEEK WEIGH INS.. You will have lost weight by your WI day...up your water to increase the rate of loss! Some people dont feel their clothes going slacker until week 3 - 4, everyone is different!
MOST OF ALL BE POSITIVE..IT IS WORTH IT AND YOU CAN DO IT!!!!:D

IT WILL WORK!

Hey,

Please dont feel disheartened! When you look at everyones weekly weight loss you can see how much it varies from person to person, but the one thing that stands out with everyone is that in the long run ALL the results are AWESOME!

Stick with this and your results will be AWESOME too! 3 shakes a day and plenty of water = MEGA WEIGHT LOSS!

"Ordinary things consistently done create extraordinary results". :)

I didnt notice any difference in my clothes until week 3. I only lost 3 pounds last week, but hey, I have lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks!

Please dont feel down or depressed. Look at the glass as half full and not half empty! You have lost 5 pounds! And if you stick with this you will have at least 1 stone off in the next few weeks!

Stay focused on your goals and the reasons that you started LT. Get excited about what the next few months have in store for you! This is an amazing process, and there are so many success stories on this forum!

You will be one of the success stories one day too!

Dont panic, just relax, and enjoy the process, find new ways to feel better about yourself and form new habits! Pamper yourself and treat yourself!

Good luck! ;)

julz
xox

thanks guys that was a great help...soryy i went out for a walk so i feel better..one thing i have to say is that i am mega consipated what do i do may be this is what the problem is

2 ducolax ...wait for your 3am wake up call and you will no longer be full of 5hit lol xx

i was constipated as well. drink loads of water. This helps. I picked up sum fibreclear at my 1st weigh in.. next day. i felt a lot lighter! :)
We all have down days, remember why you want to lose weight and the benefits you feel it will bring, and that will get you through. As well as the fab lot on this site

We ladies often have slow weeks - mine were the last 2!! Hang in there and things will get better. I have my fingers crossed for my next WI as my scales at home are very encouraging (although not the same as the pharmacy!!!)

x

thanks guys......i have managed to go now...i cant believe what was stuck in me.....i feel so much better again all of you thank you..if it wasnt for all u guys i think i would hd given up.....

Yep hun...hang in there. You will lose weight on this diet, not may, but WILL!!

The scales can be naughty...I got depressed the other day coz I thougth I'd put 4lbs on...two days later it was gone...plus another lb!!

I couldnt go to the toilet the week before last then last week took a ducolax on tue night and wed morning went 5 times got weighed on thurs morning and lost 7lb i knew i was full of 5hit but thats beyond the joke ha ha ha !!!!!!

Back