Its me again on a restart

Lisy

Banned
Well after a few restarts and not being able to get past day4/5. I have decided to try again, take the plunge and go for it. I just find the first week so difficult but I'm going to try and break through the barrier. I'm just getting bigger and bigger and my shakes are just sitting on the kitchen side shouting at me so no more faffing about!!! I'm gonna crack this. Day 1 tomorrow.
sorry for boring everyone ;(

No of course you haven't!!! I'm sure I will come up against the same struggle. Its good to be able to come on here and here everyones stories etc

Think positive. We will all get there in the end x x :)

Sent from Kellys iPhone using MiniMins

Not everybody is the same. Some people get into ketosis quickly which stops the hunger so you might sail through it. Let's just stay positive. Good luck :)

Hi Lisy, I know the first few days are the hardest, but keep going with the water/coffee/tea etc when you think you're gonna deviate. Drink as much as you need to. Water is great as it'll flush your system and help get rid of nasty side effects like headaches.

I find coffee's tend to fill me up a bit, because like summerRain, I'm one of the unfortunates who is still hungry during ketosis.

Sorry, I'm sure you know all of this already, but I think if you can just promise yourself to have an allowed drink first when you feel you're gonna crack, it might just do the trick. Go elsewhere, breathe deeply and distract yourself!!

How you getting on? You can do it I'm sure! x

Hi Lisy:) How you doing?

Yesteday I had some coffee and all day I was really hungry. It clearly does not suit me on this diet, so just green tea and water for me.

Back