Its mid week and how are we all doing?

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Half way through another week and just thought we could let each other know how its going. Whats been good, difficult, darn right impossible, and how we got through it.

I've been having a good week, not overly stressed and feeling good about things in general, so SW has been quite easy lol.
Had the dentist this afternoon and mouth feels very tender so felt the need for cheering up. Rang my friend and we are going out for a couple of diet cokes tonight, I'm even leaving the washing up for O/H when he gets in later....how naughtie is that, oh I cann't thats just nasty, off to do it now.

I have had a good week with SW. WI Tomorrow ... DH has just had a plate of chips though took everything not to have one... bar$tard x

Had my weigh-in yesterday, so I am still on a high after my 3.5 lbs loss. I am aiming for 3lbs this week, to get my stone award. I may have sabotage dthat already though, as I had take-away chipslast night, which took me over by 2 syns :( (I allowed myself 10 syns for them - is that enough???)

Had my weigh-in yesterday, so I am still on a high after my 3.5 lbs loss. I am aiming for 3lbs this week, to get my stone award. I may have sabotage dthat already though, as I had take-away chipslast night, which took me over by 2 syns :( (I allowed myself 10 syns for them - is that enough???)

Congrats on your loss hun.

Last edited:
i wouldnt worry if you had them after wi , i have a night off plan on a tue night and get straight back on the wagon on the wed :D

This week so far has been ok
Not done anything overly stressful
Had a lovely day off yesterday spent with OH and had breakfast out..
Had mainly syn free foods so feel ok..
Going out Friday, but shouldn't be too bad.....
About to go into the kitchen and prepare tea for when OH gets home at 10.30pm....

Back on track after a month I would rather forget! I even started some exercise yesterday again :) tho I have a funny feeling after another stint today , coming down stairs might be a tad painful tomorrow!

I'mdoing good, still 100% (something Squiddie said in the 100% until xmas thread must have stuck!), I appear to have motivation,I should bottle it up for Christmas! I WI on Tuesday, 5days to go! Xx

so far so good today SW wise. Off work waiting in on the plumber coming he is apparantly coming "first thing" this morning which was meant to be at half 8, its almost half 10 and still nothing!

Shower has been broke for almost 2 weeks now! and the hot water tap on the bath doesn't work so have to just use some cold water in the bath and some boiled water from the kettle and try and have a wash with that! oh and go to my OH's mums house every couple days to wash my hair and have a proper shower! Most annoying coz flat is renting from letting agency and it just takes forever to get them to fix anything!

hmm rant over will try and stay good foodwise today! as had an iced donut and a giant american pancake yesterday oopsy!

X

I'm doing well thankfully although yesterday could have been a struugle, but I was so good.

It was my sons 16th and he likes chinese so made a chinese hot buffet with egg fried rice, sweet and sour, spring rolls etc, but I had soy and chilli glazed steak with veg with a recipe from sw mag :D it was lovely thanks goodness or i could have been tempted to dip into everyone elses lol.

Trouble came with the cake, it was one of the giant cookie cakes that you get from cookie shop or millies cookies and it smelt lovely, but I resisted and tbh it hasn't bothered me :eek: blimey I am in the zone lol :cool:

im doing ok but its only my second week went over on syns on monday after weigh in but not majorly and i'm gonna try stick to it 100% until xmas eve. Had a moment last night when was craving for a ciggie but i dived in the fruit bowl instead of the crisp cupboard. My husband has a save i'm seriously considering putting all the kids snacks in there and giving the key to him lol

Hello CG, I hope your mom & dad are feeling better now....

I have had a hungry week, but I have managed to stay focused except for a deep filled mince pie yesterday (Wed) but I had the syns to cover it, so no harm done.

I haven't been around much this week, I have a hospital appt on Friday so I have had a quiet few days to try and keep my BP down, so I have just been relaxing, dozing and reading - bliss!!!, LOL....

Take care my love, X

Well got weighed yesterday so new week for me, my mid-week would probably be sat/sun where i do tend to struggle but im feeling fantastic and so motivated that i have decided to opt for ee for them days and have week full of menus.

Good luck everyone else :)

Im feeling ill this week. Got a really bad cold and to top it all off in 5 days into my pill and i have started spotting, so dont quite know whats going on there but I have stomach cramps and period pain. Not cool.

Well done to everyone who has lost and stayed on plan this week xx

Im doin kinda ok this week went cinema last night and had some popcorn hopefully it wont show !! x

ARGHHHHHHHHH plumber who was meant to come at half8 this morning has only just now at 3pm informed us he won't be coming today! RAGE!! shower has been broken for almost 2 weeks!! i hate renting lol!!

think i need tea and a kitkat now :)

X

Back