IT'S MONDAY!!! Let's Do It Hour by Hour

((((Hugs)))) to both Tara and Jules, hope you both (and families) feel better soon.

HM is there a picture of the dress on the net? Can we see it. Good incentive!

JJJ have a nice class tonight. That'll wake you up if nothing else does!!!

I'm doing ok - 2 packs down and 3 litres of water. Bring it on!!!

sounds like everyones having pretty good days, im just sitting watching Hero's (i love this programme!) while DH watches footie. we had a good chat and sorted out our differances, i think its all just down to the promotion and the extra strain that he is under from it, he seems a bit happier this evening (even after finishing work an hour late again) so its all good in the hood!

So far only managed 2 litres of water so im going to get glugging some more, got one more pack to go aswell. Right im going to get back to my programme.

xxx

Evening All!!

I've Had Such A Fab Day Today. I Haven't Been Tempted Once And I'm Just Going On To My 5th Litre Of Water!
Alex Is Fast Asleep In His Cot And Dh Will Be Home Just After Ten So I'll Sit Up Til Then And Tell Him How Good I've Been!
It's Like Last Night I Had Some Sort Of Enlightenment! After Faffing About So Much Last Week On This Diet I Seem To Just Have Completely Got A Grip Of Myself. Im So Glad As I Know I Will Be So Much Happier When This Weight Starts Coming Off!!

Anyways Every1 Have A Good Night An Well Done To All The Weight Loss!

X

We do seem a motivated bunch tonight.

I'm just sipping my last pack - a F of F shake. I'm not hungry, I don't want it but I've got to get my vitamins *stamps feet*.

5 litres of water down and I am so full of energy.

It's amazing what a day in bed can do!!! Or is this the ketosis fairy at her very best???

thanks for the info on the tea earlier sarah, got a cup of peppermint tea infront of me now, it will make a nice change! x

wow. you lot all seem very motivated today. I wish you could send it my way as at the moment I am stuck in my own little world convincing myself that I have failed and cant do it any more...

Sam, please don't beat yourself up. I wish I could bottle some and send it to you :(.

I am the serial restarter so you're not alone. I got to goal of 10 1/2 stone in August 2006. I went to a wedding, went on holiday and moved house and have never managed more than 21 days straight on SS since then. That's in a whole year!!! I put 4 stone back on and have taken since July to lose a stone of it. Still another 3 to go and I am taking the most scenic route known to man!!!

But when you're head gets in that place and believe me it will again make the most of it!

Hope you don't think that this is too negative, I just wanted to let you know that I completely understand.

((((((Hugs))))))

sam big hugs to you babe xx you so have not failed just take a look at your ticker babe you have done fantasticly well insperational, youve had a blip dust yourself off and jump right back on the wagon babe you can do it, you know you can really and we know you can too we all here for you for hugs and support xx feel free to msn me or pm me if you want a chat babe xx

Evening all....wow lovely to see all the motivation.

Wannalose8stone you have done so well and are an inspiration to me to see how far you've come you can get back on track and will do and if i could throw bowls of motivation at you i would be i believe you've got it hidden there disguising itself as a desire for bad foods but grab it by the horns and give it a good telling to!!!!! big hugs hunny xxx

Well ive had another brilliant 2 days been to the gym again today and burnt off another 550 kcals so that's 1100kcals burnt off at the gym so far since Sat :-D am also on my 6th litre of water and am lovely and full but not in an ugly bloated way....hopig for another good weigh in on friday so hopefully my motivation will last out hehe

Back