***It's Monday, let's do it hour by hour***

Have sent you a request for Scrabble Slushy....

oh dear sitting in the library and dying for a wee but ive got about 3 mouthfuls of water left to go and i hate gulping it down. refusing to go 4 a wee until i have it finished. ohhh the glamour and excitment that is my life!!!

Slushy my brother works for them too out of LHR but he is on A320s he used to be on 747s which is what I'm guessing you must be on :)

Hope everyone is having a good day. I just got a parcel with my next months supply of CD in it. My first ever tetra is now in the freezer and I'm going to have it tonight. I can't wait for frozen choc, I hope it's as good as I've heard!

I've already had my AAM today, I decided to have it early. Cottage cheese & rocket with black pepper, my god it was gorgeous! I've had 2 litres of water so far and 2 GT's (hmm, not sure I like calling it GT it sounds like G&T!)

mocha

Thanks Slush - I'm so selfish sometimes, I know its alot really but I'm very impatient and struggling with dizzy spells and pins and needles alot so if i dont get a good result - i begin to wonder if its worth it

Afternoon all,
Im going to try to join in daily from now on. I am on day 1 restart (after having an ace weekend!) and a STS last week. Need to get at least another stone off before xmas. I have had almost 2 litres in less than 2 hours, thats not bad going is it? Ill be off to refill the bottle shortly.
How are you all doing? Might grab myself a peppermint tea to warm me up - i'm freezing!
Donna
x

Help please!!!!

There is a cake in the kitchen that someone brought in for a belated Birthday....normally I'm not bothered, but today....argh!!!!

NO WAY>>>>>MRS V...................I will give you a kick up the AR*E if you touch that cake....go have a green tea NOW!!

Sigh!!! Ok!!! I won't have the cake!!

Just eating my soup anyway. I have learnt to eat my soup from a mug with a spoon, so that it fills me up.

I will try and avoid looking at the cakes!

good girl mrs v, it so wont b worth it anyway!!

got some work done at the library and signing off now to head home. dont think ill get on again this evening so have a good day everyone and i hope to check in again tomorrow!!
xx

You have a good day too Delli!

I have been told that the cakes are really greasy...homemade...loads of butter!
Well, that has put me off for a start! Also....the guy mentioned that his kids helped his wife make them...that did it for me!!! I know what kids are capable of when they are "helping"!...so totally put off!!!

Thank you for the quick replies though!

Nice!!!

Lol! Thanks Hun!

Evening all :) hope everyones had a good day....well done mrs V for resisting that lump of fat!!! Well i've had a lovely day but only drank 2l of water so far i will have 4 before bed i'm determined!!!! And im absolutely shattered....cant wat for my week off only 9 more working days to go woohoooo

Back