It's Monday, **Lets do it hour by hour**

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Sorry, couldn't resist I've been looking at houses on the well known web site that tells you how to move, right????

Hope you all have a good day, may pop on later, must go to bed now, dh is snoring like a piggywigg so I'm going to cut my losses and crash here in the spare room, bet as soon as I lay my head my little boy will wake up demanding 'cuddle' before I give in and get him in here with me hee hee xx

Right, hopefully off for the last wee before sleep, keep at it everyone, remember don't bother eating when you're not supposed to, you'll only be on here later shouting at yourself xxxxxx

Good morning!!

Not too bad a day yesterday, slight confession of a couple of miniature dairy milks,,. I had a bar yesterday tea and its had an unfortunate effect in 2 ways one of them being cravings:eek:

Today is a new day. I am quite bloated so I think TOTM is looming....................

Morning All..

1st GT and litre of water on the go. I to have a confession....small bowl of toffee icecream..It needed to go!!!!

Anyway today is another day, and I am feeling good so will be 100% today, I can feel it in me water ;0).

Good luck if there are any weigh ins today.

HM
xx

1st weight in...

I've lost 9lbs - chuffed to bits and hoping for another SS week. Its pouring with rain AGAIN! I'm off to work today so I'll catch up later.

I spent all evening in the arcade playing scrabble blast - my 10 yr old ended up playing with me!

It was 10pm before I even blinked!

Have a gr8 day .... I'm off to split packs - what a rock & roll life I have xxx

I'm going to need you guys today. It's my restart after 3 weeks 'off' and 4lbs on!

I still have a cold and I'm not really sure my head is in the right place at the moment, but I don't think I'll find that out for sure until I've at least attempted to start again. I've not booked any work until Wednesday and I really struggle to stick with it when I am at home all day with the fridge calling to me. Added to that have a restaurant job tonight :eek:, so it's not going to be sole sourcing but I want to at least get back into the soups, shakes and water.

I'm 3 coffees and half a litre of water down and my green tea is brewing ready to make a couple of litres of iced tea.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Morning folks

Good day yesterday, apart from the ice cream tetra disaster. Up feeling positive and determined. Nothing other than packs, coffee, gt or water passing my lips today.

Morning all - sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Hope you are all well. I'm still managing to stick to SS and haven't cheated yet (apart from the bit of sweetcorn I sucked!lol) - the hunger pangs aren't so bad now thank gawd.
I'm off to college so hope everyone has a fandabidosi day.
As Judy said - today is a new day so let's just aim at getting through this one!
Take care all
Tansyx

Morning all!

I had a fabulous weekend and am raring to go!

I am finding the Winter harder to get through on CD than I did through the warmer months. Am having all hot shakes - still got some Orange Winter Spice for breakfast, then a soup, a bar and a meal for my 790.

Got to see my GP this afternoon - he hasn't seen me since I had lost 4 stones and now it is just about 7 stones!! We shall see what he has to say!
I had a blood test at 6 stones loss and the nurses were totally agog!!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous CD day!

Be good!

Morning all!
Well done for all your confessions!
I have nothing to confess,YET! but kids off school today!(Schools closed for external entrance exams!!)and I know it's going to be tough cooking!but if I can manage a night out on water!I did smell the gin!!I can do anything:rolleyes:

Morning all

Well it never rains but it poors, those of you keeping up with the inner workings of my digestive system will know that things started to move, then just as quickly stopped. I have been using Senekot but after recommendations will try Dulcolax tonight!! On top of that TOTM so I have managed to gain 1.5lbs overnight and today is weigh in!! But I shall not be defeated!!

Sam - YEAH YEAH YEAH, so pleased you managed to get a 100% day under your belt, if you can do it once you can do it again hun xx

Good luck Amber and to all those who had a bad day yesterday, you know the drill, draw a line under it and today is a new day.

Well done Mary Poppins on resisting temptation!

Here's to a good Monday for all.

Georgie
xx

Morning :)

Fell asleep on the sofa at 7pm lastnight, OH woke me at midnight and then went up to bed and then I woke at 7.30am. I was shattered lastnight and felt a bit queasy, not sure why but feeling fine now.

At the stroke of midnight lastnight I had completed my first week of 790 with no blips, Yay!!! Albeit I could have done better with the water. Im feeling a happy bunny again today, feeling positive and I stepped on the scales this morning and I have shed 7lbs, so Im pleased :)

Huge thanks to you Georgie for the ketostix, they arrived this morning ... yes I did go straight to the loo and test ... yes I am in pink stick gang! Yours thankfuly Miss Y Moo ... lol

Have a great morning everyone x

Day 10 for me:D

I seem to have my head in a positive place and have not succumb to food.

I'm doing this because:-

I want to wear vests in the summer
I want to lay around the pool in Turkey in July and not feel embarrassed
I want to wear trendy stuff

I will do this...I know I can:D

Sue
xx

Morning everyone!
I'm only on day 3 but so far i haven't given in and cheated! Feeling tired and lethargic but other than that i'm feeling quite positive.
Not really sure what i'm up to today. Having already done all the housework and already put my avon order in I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do now. I'm not used to having all of this free time on my hands as its only the 2nd week that my girls have both been at school full time! :) They seem to be loving being at school all day but Mummy is finding it a bit weird not having anything to do. *twiddles thumbs* Hmmmmmm - i would go and do some baking but the OH is complaining that he's putting on weight!

Hi Everyone,

I just managed to read yesterdays thread, I didnt post yesterday as my little girl has been bad with a terrible chesty cough, we took her to the out of hours doctor yesterday and he says it's something like CROUP, OR BRONCHITIS :( and the little devil wont take medicine... she has anitbiotics and lynctus (sp) so my usual procedure is to lace her milk shake with medicine and hope she drinks it all, got to do that 4 times a day....wish me luck.

time4me seems like we have pretty much the exact same goal. I got down to 11st 8lbs last year and wanted to get back there by March, did intend for it to be mid March but I won't punish myself if it takes til the end of March. My weigh in is Wednesday, I'm on prep week which I was going to cut short but don't know if I want to :eek: so up to now I've lost about 7lbs this week but will wait til Wed official weigh in before I note it down, so I need to do roughly 3lbs per week from Wednesay for 10 weeks and I should conquor my first goal :D we can do it :D:vibes::vibes: positive vibes for all of us.

Sam, so glad you did 100% ss, bet you feel so much better for it. You can do it, we all know you can, more positive vibes for you coming your way :vibes::vibes:

Georgie I do hope you don't worry too much about your little gain, it's to be expected after all your 'toilet issues' not to mention TOTM so it will be a FALSE gain. I know it must be even more frustrating for you as you're sooooo close to goal but next weigh in you'll probably have blasted your goal good and propper. I hope you plan on staying with us after you reach your end target xxxx

Missymoo Is'nt it great to be in the PINK ??? :D

Hi to everyone else, not sure if I've missed out anything major, hope you all have a great day....

I'm off to take some P.husks, I think I've become a little stuck, must be all the protein :eek:

see ya'll later xxxx

xx sj xx

Hi Everyone,

I just managed to read yesterdays thread, I didnt post yesterday as my little girl has been bad with a terrible chesty cough, we took her to the out of hours doctor yesterday and he says it's something like CROUP, OR BRONCHITIS :( and the little devil wont take medicine... she has anitbiotics and lynctus (sp) so my usual procedure is to lace her milk shake with medicine and hope she drinks it all, got to do that 4 times a day....wish me luck.

time4me seems like we have pretty much the exact same goal. I got down to 11st 8lbs last year and wanted to get back there by March, did intend for it to be mid March but I won't punish myself if it takes til the end of March. My weigh in is Wednesday, I'm on prep week which I was going to cut short but don't know if I want to :eek: so up to now I've lost about 7lbs this week but will wait til Wed official weigh in before I note it down, so I need to do roughly 3lbs per week from Wednesay for 10 weeks and I should conquor my first goal :D we can do it :D:vibes::vibes: positive vibes for all of us.

xx sj xx

Morning SJ
Sorry bout ya titchy human.... My daughter who's now nearly 11, refused point blank to take medicine up until she was past 2! Frightengly she could make herself vomit it back up as Dr think she found the whole thing a violation... She even ended up having a febrile convulsion at one point as we were unable to get her temperature down!

Still all changed now & she swallows tablets whole without even water - so things do change!

Re- weight loss programme - yes indeedy, if we are luckly to lose 3lbs a week (on average of course) we will be looking dandy by end of March. I plan to perhaps follow 790 after this point, if SS'ing seems too much! I'm 14st 2 or 4 to start with and shed 9lns this week so on course at the mo!

Lets stick together on it - I havent really got anyone to do this with. I am single full time working parent, so dont get out much etc.

Have a gr8 day hun
Clare xxx

Afternoon all, Im feeling alittle weak today and freezing its probably a mix between the diet and totm, Had my first weigh in today and im happy ive lost 9ibs.

Well done everyone on their weight losses, I'm 2 packs down and 1.5L down....Weigh day tomorrow and I havent been weighed since 02/01/08 very excited xxx

Back