My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Hey guys I survived around 10 weeks last time. Thinking back I only fell off the wagon due to my cdc going on holiday for three weeks. Without the motivation from the scales I lost my motivation all together. Im hoping that this is the last time I do this diet lol. I decided to go with a difference cdc this time and im only on day 2 but think i need a new one already as she is no motivation to me at all.

Hi guys, I'm back from holidays. I haven't gotten on the scales yet...but i Will be back on the programme in 2 weeks.. Hope there's a good group here coz I'm sooo going to need it!!

Hey guys

Lost 9lbs at my first weigh in then went to Spain for a week and got bk yesterday
Getting bk on plan tomorrow and weigh in on Wednesday so will see how bad the damage is
Hope you are all well
X

Sooo today is day 1 SS post vacation ?
I stepped on the scales last week and it was NOT good, but the damage was done over 4 months.. :cry:
So I have just under 3 stones to lose. I'm aiming for SS for a month straight then moving up plan.. I don't think I'm in the right mindframe to do more. I guess I'll see in a month. But right now, one day at a time; can't wait for the first 4 to be over with, they're the hardest for me ?? :patback:

The kids go back to school tomorrow and Wednesday so things will def be back to normal. I'll just have to start the routine underway and just put the social life on hold.

Hope everyone has a great day/restart :character00238:

Last edited:
Thank you Sunflowerlady!! Gosh, I forgot how BAD the first days are!
I've been 100% all day but it's SO hard, I have to do some MAJOR visualization to stop myself from heading to the fridge. Having my own pity-party here!

Remember to drink lots of water! I have a headache for not taking that advice!

Thanks! I have been drinking loads, BUT I think mine stems from not eating... and thinking too much about eating :rolleyes:
Day 2 today, I've had loads of coffee... gonna start on my water now

You have a headache, does this mean you are restarting? You've done great so far! I need to just be in the zone and things will get easier. I must say, this diet is one of the hardest to start, yes the results are fabulous, but you really have to come to terms with not eating! I don't know how some people can do it even whilst on holiday! - they ROCK!

6lbs off this week, 24lbs lost of my 50lb in 12week challenge (8 weeks to go!)

Last edited:
Thank you, I know my losses will be erratic on CWP, they always are, I'm expecting a much lower amount next week, then higher again the week after, but so long as it's all coming off I'll be happy!

Well done Ruth! 1more lb and you are halfway to goal!!

Enlightenme, I am restarting as I too picked up over the break! Only doing two products and a normal meal so it will be slow going :) will pick the odd week to be 100% though

Well done Ruth! 1more lb and you are halfway to goal!!

Enlightenme, I am restarting as I too picked up over the break! Only doing two products and a normal meal so it will be slow going :) will pick the odd week to be 100% though
You've lost 1/2 of what you wanted to lose in your goal BMI... slow wins the race is what my husband always says, so 2 products and a meal is very feasible, esp longterm. You don't freak out everytime you have something other than CD in your mouth - beginning the ver so vicious cycle of nibbling, feeling guilty, falling off the wagon.
On CD there are no easy ways, do it right, do the time and work up the plans... I know it... why can't i just assimilate it? :banghead:

Ooohh, I forgot to update this last week! 4 lbs off last week, 3lbs off this week, 31lbs of my 50lb in 12 week challenge gone! 19lbs to go in 6 weeks.......

1.5lbs off this week, 17.5lbs in 5 weeks left......

4lbs off this week, 13.5lbs to go in 4 weeks.....

Back