It's Monday, **Lets do it hour by hour**

Good luck on your weigh in LynseyLou!!!

Thanks I cant wait I know ive lost its just about how much

hey all, am sittin on sofa at home with three layer of clothes, a hot water bottle and a massive blanket wrapped round me, my eyelids weight approx one ton each and im coughing up stuff that looks radioactive. (sorry if thats TMI!!) i think i mite be ill. am stickin to CD so far, mainly cos i have no interest in food at the mo.
headin for a little nap now, will b back on later.

Flying visit from me. Yesterday was promoted to the worst day ever, things arent good atm.
Running around cleaning like a mad woman atm as my mother is coming over to take me for some much needed retail therapy.
Put on 2lbs overnight and i think its down to either TOTM or not enough water - and its WI tomorrow. If it doesnt come off in the morning then i'm going to start throwing things.

Love you all!
Leah xxx

afternoon all

hope your feeling better soon delli

sorry to hear ur wee ones ill sj, hope you manage to get those meds in some how. its at med giving times im glad my wee one has a tube fitted

good luck everyone going for weigh in today

well im stuck in the house today waiting for the cable bloke to turn up and fit a new box since the other one gave up the ghost last week after just 4 months :(

can someone turn the sun back on now, im sick of freezing

stop bragging time! lol

hi everyone well done on your losses & good luck with the weigh ins.I weighed myself this morning as i only see my cdc every 2 weeks. Ive lost a whooping 12 pounds, im buzzing knew id lost but didnt think that much.Im freezing too, my toes feel like there going too drop off.

Hello all, had a great day up till about 15 mins ago ...... :sigh: That face should tell it all really!! Had a run in with a few cookies, they got the better of me and now Ive vacated the area with my tail between my legs. Wasnt even hungry just had an overwhelming craving/urge and caved in.

Blip on day 8, darn it, never mind Ive given myself a good talking to, I feel a bit sick which serves me right and I plan on not letting this ruin the rest of the day / journey.

Hope you are all doing ok? Catch you later x

sounds like u got the right attitude missy, let it just be a blip and nothing more, get glugging a bit more water and keep urself outta the kitchen!

Sitting here having a tomato soup feeling virtuous.Im drinking so much water but still havent got used to going to the loo so often-does your body ever get used to all that xtra liquid?! Quite tired tonight so an early night for me which is good cos i wont be tempted to eat.Hope you are all ok.

Jacci

xx

Evening all

Just back from weigh in and -2lbs which I was really surprised about considering TOTM and distinct lack of toilet action. CDC was really concerned bless her and is going to call mid week to see if things have resolved themselves. I know this is going to sound silly but I made a conscious decision that I would eat dates to try and get things moving as sometimes health is more important. However, this is the first time (apart from two planned breaks) I have deviated from the plan and I feel really guilty about it. Even though it was something I decided to do can't help but feel like I have cheated.

Glad the ketostix arrived Missy, never mind the blip, you know the drill, draw a line under it and tomorrow is a new day! x

SJ so sorry to hear that your little one is poorly, hope she feels better soon hun xx

Good luck for any WIs tomorrow and hope everyone has had a good day.

Georgie
xx

Hey you lot, look at this: Go Lower
I was just reading a mag and this cropped up. Its a diet that you pay for and they send you nutritionally balanced meals.
Never seen it before, anyone heard of it? Dont worry, not deviating from CD ;) xxxx

GEORGIE! YOUR BMI IS 25!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

ok ok i know it's 25. something but WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks all, feeling so miserable completely overlooked the BMI 25 thing! YEAH!!!

Gx

Evening everyone

Been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster day (see diary if wanna know why), haven't caved although have been tempted, had a stick of celery and some cucumber instead. I've got 1 1/2 sachets to go today and I'm struggling to get them down tbh cos I'm just not that hungry and wasn't before the cucumber and celery. Haven't drunk enough water either, I've been very lax about that today, will be up all night peeing now cos I'm going to fit it in before I head to bed.

And congrats to Porgeous for bmi 25.. wtg

Back