*** Its Monday *** Lets Do It Hour By Hour ***

I cant believe its well gone 8am and no daily has been done already.

Well i am now on day 3 of another restart. all was going well unitll i went downstairs last night to get a drink and ended up eating some chicken pie that had been left out-not too much though

Im not gonna let it get to me, just drink loads today and test for ketones this eve.

Hope everyone else is ok and good luck for any weigh ins x

Morning.

It's half term here so I don't need to get up so early, which is lovely!! Its absolutely freezing here too a really hard frost outside.

Had a really good on track weekend and looking forward to a focussed week.

Good luck to anyone who has a WI today

Morning all

Got youngest off school so wont be on comp much this week so have a good one .

Work all day today so must get on

Good luck with all WI

Good Morning all,
How was everys1 weekends? You have a good 1 and stay on track?! I have been on this 3 weeks now tonight is my 3rd weight in,cant wait to get weighted as i no i have been good.
Have a good day all
xx

Morning All
We are on half Term too,so kids all in bed.Hope they stay there until lunchtime!!!!
Hope everyone had a good weekend

LLW keep off the chicken Pie!!!
Morning Sharon and mandy
Glad to hear your arm is getting better and hope little one gets better soon

Good luck with weigh ins today

Susan

Half term here too, but kids are older and entertain themselves now! TG. Felt like I had lost weight since WI on Saturday where I had lost only 2lb despite sticking to SS like glue. So I jumped on the scales AND 3lb GONE!:eek: Now all I have to do is keep glugging until WI on thursday (3 days early, from now on), walking the dog:chores016: and hopefully get a better week !

Morning all

It's freezing here today :gen125: Unfortunately I had a blip last night and ate. So I'm a bit annoyed with myself this morning! Going to try to forget about it though and just drink lots of water and carry on as if it didn't happen, well that's the plan anyway ;) Hopefully I'll get back in Ketosis quickly!

I hope everyone has a good day.

Mocha

Morning all

Not been toooo bad a weekend, had a blip yesterday but back on track today! Have started a 7 day Ss challenge for me and Hedgemag :D I managed to SS really well last week so I am keeping the momentum going!:D

My monsters are on half term too, and H still chicken poxy!! the youngest showing no signs of them yet :rolleyes:

I have a day of Nick Jr on TV to look forward to so i am relying on Minis to keep me sane!!!:D

Good luck with the restarts today :D We're not on 1/2 term here yet so just dropped my kids at school and now set to change beds and then go and do some gyming. I may need to buy some of that fibre stuff when I see my CDC on Tuesday, had a bit of tummy ache in the night :eek:

Morning everyone

Done the weekend with K thing again this weekend, watched rugby, chatted, done family stuff. Have popped on the pc on and off over the past couple of days, but not for long enough to do anything major.

Anyway, haven't had a bad weekend, I've been getting ready to go away on Weds for a few days. I'll be keeping up with CD while gone.

Have a good day everyone

Morning guys, I had a good weekend although didnt manage to get my 4litres in each day but had enough! Saw my cdc sat which was good she said she can notice weight loss which is good but i dont know if she was just saying that!! Nothing planned for today going to tidy my bedroom what a mess its like pigs are living in it!! Going to go for a walk with dd aswell in the afternoon.

best of luck to anyone with wi's today.
becky :)

Good morning, everyone! Lovely and sunny here now the mist has cleared. It was beautiful at 7 this morning when the mist was down and the sky was just beginning to lighten. But did I get up? Heck, no! I had another couple of hours sleep! I am working from home today so my times are my decision - so I decided that sleep was more important!
I've had a good weekend - working to catch up on paperwork for most of it - but very good as far as SS is concerned. On Day 13 now and haven't cheated once in all that time! I can't believe how good I have been! Every other diet I have tried I have been in there cheating all the time - but the lack of hunger and the regime of CD makes it so much easier!
Oh, well! Better get on or I shall be working late into the evening!
Have a good day, everyone!
x

morning all.
not had a good sleep, flippin joy riders skidding round and round outside my window
got on my scales this morning and ive gained 2lb! not suprising considering ive not managed to "go" in over a week now :(
got the nurse coming round soon to see my wee girls burns so that will be huge fun im sure

Morning All,

Good Luck with WI's today, it's mine too this evening.
I know i've lost weight because it happened the 3 days after last WI, but nothing since, also have tested for ketosis and it's showing as right at the bottom end.... :( How can I only slightly be in ketosis when i've stuck religiously to SS'ing for 14 days???? and why have the scales stuck already???

- Oh well never mind, have to stay positive, i've still lost a decent amount this week regardless and hopefully the scales will start moving again soon. I refuse to be too disheartened.

Hopefully the ketones will start showing up soon.

14 days down, going for another straight 7 after tonights WI.

Good Luck today everyone - Be good!! :)

Goody Morning All
Well its my AAW - had my meal last night but it was double the size but I only had 2 packs - so today I am having 4 packs and no AAM. Then rest of week I am investing in cottage cheese, rocket & watercress so that I can have lunch at work..... How exciting!
Busy at work today - few people on hols this week.... Its not half-term here til next week tho.
Hope you all have a good CD Day xxxxxxxxxx

Good morning all,

After a week of lurking I'm back! Did you miss me!? LOL

I fell off the wagon and landed flat on my face last week, sodding PMT! But this week is a new week and I'm feeling positive once again. Onward and downward once again.

Have great days!

Hi Susan,
I go to tenerife on Wednesday morning! Cant wait to go now! I can get the old tankinis out now!!
x

Good on you

What have you decided to do about eating?
BTW if you are going to leave the diet at home,be careful with the booze.I'm not sure how soon you can drink after quitting sole source-someone on here will and there is a sticky about it too,although I have not read it

Back