*** Its Monday *** Lets Do It Hour By Hour ***

Keep it going Mandy you're doing amazingly!!

Stay strong Mandy! Shut your eyes and picture yourself getting to the 100lbs mark - see that HUGE smile on your face and see how good you are looking and realise how great you feel about yourself.....your craving will pass soon. good luck! Vx

Good Point WL8S I'm with you on that one. lol!!

Ok, i'm off to WI, send me lb loss vibes everyone!!!

also mandy, just noticed how close your BMI is to dropping below 30 - you are a nats nacker away from being only overweight instead of obese. Stay strong chick - if we cant have chips then I dont see why you shoudl be allowed to have any lol

excuse me!!! I don't have nackers!!!!!!!!:eek::mad:
;)

Evening all :D good luck to all those weighing in tonight. I gymed this morning - had the guy work out a 'routine' for me and he was great. Explained that I was on Cambridge and so couldn't go mad and he's worked me out a great plan. Quite enjoyed it - my plan is to go 3 times per week so just hope I keep it up.

Whoooo-hoooooooooo!!
9 1/4lbs loss

I know it's going to slow down from here but as far as I'm concerned the first two weeks are definitely a kick in the right direction.

Thank you all for your support, I couldn't have done it without all of your support.

Definitely, thanks Clare.
This time two weeks ago i was a stone and a half heavier, how mad is that!!!

I'm gonna preach to the streets about CD on my walk in a bit. lol!!

WOW!!!!! :eek:

That is amazing, well done girlie!!:D

Well done AG
And mandy sending you loads of hugs,know exactly where you are coming from!Cravings are a nightmare!Keep strong

WOW!
AG YOU LEGEND!!!

Keep it going :D xxx

Whoooo-hoooooooooo!!
9 1/4lbs loss

I know it's going to slow down from here but as far as I'm concerned the first two weeks are definitely a kick in the right direction.

Thank you all for your support, I couldn't have done it without all of your support.

Brilliant AG well done.

Evening all and well done on the brilliant weight losses!!!!!

Well ive had a lovely weekend, went to Bristol for nieces 1st birthday and it was lovely. Diet went out of the window though oops didnt even drink 1litre of water on Saturday which is not like me atall so i'm back on track today and on my 3rd litre of water and having chicken in pitta with salad for tea mmm yummy

Didnt get up til REALLY late today and then went to physio which was nice then we paid 2/3rds of honeymoon off and paid th remaining balance on the wedding cars. Scared myself on Sunday when i realised it's only 20weeks and 5days til the wedding now and i WILL look amazing!!!!!!

Nina,

Congrats on getting back on track and I'm loving your confidence. Glad you had a good weekend.
I believe you WILL look amazing too. What an amazing thing to look forward to.

Back