*** Its Monday *** Lets Do It Hour By Hour ***

Natalie, Lisa Marie, Susan, Wiggly, Leah and Hedgemag, thank you, thank you, thank you. As I've already said, but it is true I could not have got through the first week without you lot and the support I get on here.
It's much appreciated!!
X

Ello all, had a good weekend, jumped on the scales and lost another 4lb!!! want to loose another 3lb, hopefully for my weigh in on Thurs, then I will be in the fifteens!!!!! x

Congratulations AG what a wonderful weight loss

Congratulations Caz you'll soon be in those 15s :-D

Everyone's doing so well today keep it up guys it's really motivating to read :)

Well done Caz!

AG, our services aren't free. They're £10 a go.

You are in some SERIOUS debt :D

Nina,

Congrats on getting back on track and I'm loving your confidence. Glad you had a good weekend.
I believe you WILL look amazing too. What an amazing thing to look forward to.

lol wouldnt call it confidence just sheer stubborness that my BM dress for my friends wedding in may WILL be ENORMOUS on me and will need MAJOR alterations just to prove her wrong lol

Got lots of things to keep me going between now and the wedding:

1 25th Birthday 5th March

2 Graduation on 12th March

3 Hen do number 1. 25th April

4 Nephew's 3rd birthday 3rd May

5 Best friends wedding where i'm M.O.H on 10th May

6 Hen do number 2 early June

7 WEDDING DAY 5th July

8 Honeymoon 10th July

Dam, I knew there had to be a catch.
Write me up an invoice, i'll file it with the invoices fore the money I owe my mates for their friendship. LOL!!

lol wouldnt call it confidence just sheer stubborness that my BM dress for my friends wedding in may WILL be ENORMOUS on me and will need MAJOR alterations just to prove her wrong lol

Got lots of things to keep me going between now and the wedding:

1 25th Birthday 5th March

2 Graduation on 12th March

3 Hen do number 1. 25th April

4 Nephew's 3rd birthday 3rd May

5 Best friends wedding where i'm M.O.H on 10th May

6 Hen do number 2 early June

7 WEDDING DAY 5th July

8 Honeymoon 10th July

Wow Nina, what a social life. Are you secretly not telling us you're an A-list celeb??

Well shere determination is good enough. I'll be confident for ya so then you've got both!!

:eek:WOW what a full schedule you have - I feel dizzy just reading it!! I hope to 'virtually' join you on each one! And will make sure, like you, we've done really well intime for your wedding!! (Hope you don't mind of course!!?):D bb xxx

Its only just gone 8pm and I'm already for bed - I've been awake since 6am with numerous work related calls and txt msgs...
I've had another fab CD Day - just need a cuppa tea and a bar and thats me finished for today!
I'm gonna retire to the sofa in my pj's n pink fluffly dressing gown, watch a bit of telly (kids are watching Eastenders, which I detest - infact along with most other soaps) I think Bruce Almight's on BBC3 so I might flick that over at half 8, I've got the paper to read in bed & that's it another day done and dusted...
Well done to all the losers today & all the starters xxxx

Nearly forgot..... I've been meaning to ask all day????? since SS, has anyone actually realised how much unaccounted food they were actually eating????

I have been conciously thinking about all the times that I would be eating food off a plate - which would basically be all evening whilst sat on the sofa. This food I could account for, what I didnt take into consideration was the amount of food I was eating whilst standing, eating whilst walking, eating at my desk or someone else's desk, eating off the kids plates before I gave it to them and then again when there was anything left, eating bits of cheese or ham whilst making sandwiches, I think that I probably ate a dinner before I actually made a dinner. If I wasnt on a plate - it was almost like it didnt really count....

I think, that if you counted up what I ate without actually really realising it, then it was probably as much as I ate with realising it!

I have started spraying food that is left over when its still on the plates or if its in the bin then spraying that too - I admit to stealing food off the kids plates but I've never gone in the bin and got things out...

lol you're all more than welcome to virtually join me hehe it'll be better for me then i'm not just letting myself down hehe!!! My social life is really boring usually it's only this last few months ive had things to do lol!!!!!

Night night and sweet dreams Clare :) roll on another wonderful CD day!!!

OK I finished the day having had my 4L an AAM, 5 bovrils, and a couple of peppermint teas...phew!! Hopefully no lasting damage to the routine.

Thanks once again to those who texted me encouragement!:)

Nearly forgot..... I've been meaning to ask all day????? since SS, has anyone actually realised how much unaccounted food they were actually eating????

Me! it hit me on Saturday when I was out - would normally have been eating flapjacks/biscuits with my friends. Never felt hungry but I realised how many bits I would've popped in my mouth unnecessarily and probably without realising I was doing it!

Me! it hit me on Saturday when I was out - would normally have been eating flapjacks/biscuits with my friends. Never felt hungry but I realised how many bits I would've popped in my mouth unnecessarily and probably without realising I was doing it!

I cant believe how much I was packing away.... Oh well we live and learn - er hopefully anyway ;);););)

AND YES - I have now officially a picture! But which one am I?????????

Clare still cant see ya as the pic is too small. You should defo put it in your gallery so we can enlarge it. lol

well i went to bhs resturant with my wee one as she needed fed, 2 women started whispering, pointing and laughing at me, neither of em were kate moss ( would estimate they were size 16/18 ) they were sat digging into there pie and chips and both had a slab of cheese cake for dessert while i sat with my litre of water.

i wonder if they noticed how much they ate while they whispered bout my size?

Back