It's... MONDAY! lets do it hour by hour!!

Roosters

Silver Member
SOOooo sorry if I'm stepping on toes starting the daily but I've been waiting for it to appear for 20 mins :p

It's a sunny day here in York, (wow, I feel like I'm a presenter on playschool)

I'm starting to dream about minimins, there were a few of you (not naming names) wondering around outside my house discussing the diet - weird.

I've just ordered some clothes!! a lovely cami top in a size 14 :eek: and a cami and shrug set in a 16 :eek: .. they won't fit yet.. but I'm going to shrink into them!! well, that's the plan!

Good luck with Wi's today.. my scales have stuck since last thursday.. :confused:

morning rooster!

well its my first day today and ive started on the water - fun times!!!!! just looking at your weight lost and youve lost 2 stone in 4 weeks!! go you! im hoping to lose something like that but really dont want to set my hopes up too high....xx

Hi hun :wavey:and all that follow
Lovely day here to and not at work till tonight .

I have a small size 14 that I bought to grow into lol and I now can get it on but need to shrink a little more before I can wear it ,but I try it on once a week just to see xxx

Hoping to loss this week stoopid scales will move or Im going to kick them out
I will be at bmi 25 + 1stone for next week I will be starting up the plans lol

or I hope so any way

Hi semi skimmed good luck on your first day hun .Keep busy come on here loads and play in the arcade post when and what you like we all remember the first week and are here to help .Its not impossible you just need focus willpower and minis to get you through .It really does get easier and you see results fast so the first WI keeps you on track xxx

fantastic, I've lost 6lbs in 4 days yip yip yipee

keep it up girls xxxxxxx

sun xxxx

morning rooster!

well its my first day today and ive started on the water - fun times!!!!! just looking at your weight lost and youve lost 2 stone in 4 weeks!! go you! im hoping to lose something like that but really dont want to set my hopes up too high....xx

Hello semi skimmed and welcome to day 1 of CD! how much have you got to lose? and I think you should set your hopes up!! this diet works fast so you'll be seeing results before you know it!! as for the water, just a little tip is I drink mine warmish, and through a straw it's Sooo much easier! when I started CD the first time I used to glug water from the fridge and was forever getting brain freeze :eek:!!

Sun, 6lbs... 4 days... :wow:

Mandy.. you're bloomin marvelous.. I bet you can't wait to start moving up the plans. You'll be in 12's soon never mind that 14

fantastic sun bet your well and truly hooked now keep it up your goal is soon here xxx

LOL nicjel you sent him to school too I alway ring school to make sure there open or I sit and watch for other kids going up .So dont feel to bad we all do it lol .Day 2 and sounding very positive is a great sign you be doing a post like suns soon xx

Morning folks

Got my WI tonight but not holding out much hope, scales have been stuck all week.

Have a good day everyone and good luck to all you newbies.

I'm well chuffed, didnt think it would work this fast as I've only the stone to lose, which I put o on my jollies

xx

Morning all, beautiful day here today too! It's day 20 for me today, not sure how I'm feeling about it to be honest. I've had 2 fab losses, but this week the scales seem to be sticking somewhat, but I've been SSing 100% all week! I'm also terribly constipated, which may explain the stuck scales.

Off to see occupational health today, see if I'm fit to return to work, I fell a week last friday, and I've sprained my wrist and the dr wasn't sure if I've got a small fracture, but it bloommin hurts!

Anyhoo, day 20, hurrah!

hi everyone!!

Great losses here today. Til you get to this post. I've been drinking at least 4l a day, but doing an 810 plan. No cheating whatsoever and I have put an inch on my waist, and 2lb on. All fluid I guess, but why????? My losses aren't great like some peoples, but far better than when I did WW at 1/4lb a week! LOL!

ordered my new toaster off ebay yesterday. lets hope it lives up to it's hype. All I want is a good reliable toaster!

Dog is back to the vets again today, his ears are pouring pus. That will be the 4th visit in less than 2 weeks. I am sending the vet to the Caribean this year I am sure! Make that all the vets. Still haven't paid for Fridays visit and I don't even know how much that is yet. OH will be throwing his teddy in the corner tonight I guess.

Off to the garden centre now. My Rhubarb is still now where to be seen and a cat repeatedly has dug up my raspberry canes. So I will buy some established ones. With thorns.....Sorry Kitteh.

Morning Gang

Survived the party food & drink.... I cant discuss on this board what was there (I'm actually not that cruel) but to suffice to say it was all homemade with no scrimping whatsoever.....

Lots of wonderful compliments which has given me even more determination to shift this last 19 or so lbs.... Loving every minute of this diet - and everyone needs to eat mousse, I'm starting a new mousse gang.... I had a couple of failed attempts with mix-a-mousse but wish I'd never given up as now I've sorted it they are blooomin wicked!

And most importantly when you move up the plans they make a totally lush dessert.....

Anyway - kids are off school after being up in the night with yukky tummys (sorry bad mother and let them drink diet coke, caffeine content reeks havoc with them)... So I'm at home, had to take it as a days leave which is a buggar but hey, cant send em to school with nasty tums.

Having my 1st half pack now as latte and gonna change some of my soups for shakes later today. Not getting weighed as CDC on hols but dont matter as bloody scales are stuck AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy days fat fighters.....

Good luck to weigh ins, well done losers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone!!

Great losses here today. Til you get to this post. I've been drinking at least 4l a day, but doing an 810 plan. No cheating whatsoever and I have put an inch on my waist, and 2lb on. All fluid I guess, but why????? My losses aren't great like some peoples, but far better than when I did WW at 1/4lb a week! LOL!

ordered my new toaster off ebay yesterday. lets hope it lives up to it's hype. All I want is a good reliable toaster!

Dog is back to the vets again today, his ears are pouring pus. That will be the 4th visit in less than 2 weeks. I am sending the vet to the Caribean this year I am sure! Make that all the vets. Still haven't paid for Fridays visit and I don't even know how much that is yet. OH will be throwing his teddy in the corner tonight I guess.

Off to the garden centre now. My Rhubarb is still now where to be seen and a cat repeatedly has dug up my raspberry canes. So I will buy some established ones. With thorns.....Sorry Kitteh.

NIKKI
Mine are stuck too, despite sticking like glue to the plan and drinking 4 litres plus extra fluids in shakes!!!! We're just slower on the scales, but my clothes are feeling looser all the time! Have faith and dont lose heart IT WILL WORK xxxx

I've got sticky scales too.. maybe they're conspiring against us?

It sounds like our scales are rebeling so Ive been round the neigboughs and borrowed a golf stick .If we line them all up the first one not to move tommorow is going to get it :whip:lol . Or we could just try the sending you positive vibes and hugs :hug99::vibes:.

But as we all know our boddies will do as they please what ever we do so lets look forward tothe big loss when it decides to get on with the job lol

Can you tell Im bored

Morning all, have just got back from WI...... 16.5lbs in a week! Crackers! That leaves 29.5lbs to my initial goal!

KTD omg that amazing you must be grining and jumping around like a mad woman lol

I lost that in 2 weeks, you must be really chuffed KTD!

morning all, well done on some impressive results today, fraid to say i STS (my own fault, so can't complain) Back on track today, needs must & all that :(
have a good one
xx​

Morning all, have just got back from WI...... 16.5lbs in a week! Crackers! That leaves 29.5lbs to my initial goal!

Wow, well done you!!! I bet you feel fabulous.

Back