Total Solution Sam is back on it and determined! - Exante attempt # 476 :)

Ah, big hugs Sam, it's pants how everything always seems to come at once to kick us when we're down... Hope you're getting on ok and managing to find a bright side x

Thanks for the support :)

Well.

Things are getting better. After an awful few weeks, things are looking up, at least a little bit. I've had four interviews and have been offered each of the jobs. I have chosen one working in the field of learning disabilities with opportunities for management in the next 2 years or so, and I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in to my new role! I start on Monday, and it can't come quick enough.

Obviously I was meant to be travelling to Germany on Monday, but my sister has been as good as gold and completely understands that I'm not able to go any more. I need to start work, otherwise by the time I would be arriving home from Germany, I would have not earned a penny since the start of the month which just isn't feasible for me. So, unfortunately, I'm having to sacrifice my holiday. But it's ok, there'll be others :)

Soooo yeah - fresh start for me in terms of work, and that extends to a fresh attitude, outlook and perspective, which applies to my weight too.

I've been off plan while all this stuff has been going on, but now I've got stuff sorted, it's time to refocus. Who knows, maybe next time I see my sister, I will be smaller than I was last time I was in the country :D

Tomorrow I will be restarting. I plan to do TS, with TS-Plus days as and when I feel I might need them.

I suspect that my weight has crept up a little bit again, my guess would be 17st 10 (ish) but I'll weigh tomorrow to get a proper restart weight.

Here's to tomorrow! :greenapple:

Hi Sam , lets make this the first day back to a better us !!!

Hope you're well Sam xx

Back