It's... MONDAY! lets do it hour by hour!!

Morning everyone, wow what a sunny day here woohooo its about time we got some sun. Im in a real chirpy mood today. Had a quick sneak peak on the scales and there moving loads cant believe it. I think I actually might make my target before Spain god id be delighted. I know i'l pu some back on but still!! Trying to ring my cdc to tell her my good news but damm it cant get through yet.

Whats everyone up to today? Im of shopping again yes because boyfriend done the shopping at the weekend and forgot loads of stuff. Oh and just after getting a skirt size 22 of ebay and its loose on me woohoo..

Becky xx luv yas all xx

Morning all, have just got back from WI...... 16.5lbs in a week! Crackers! That leaves 29.5lbs to my initial goal!

:wow::wow::wow: that's fantastic, congratulations Ktd :D :party0011:

I think I actually might make my target before Spain god id be delighted.

:talk017: fabulous news Becky :D

Morning all, thought i'd join the daily today, some wonderful losses of far this week can't believe that 16.5lbs KTD hat's absolutely wonderful you must be so thrilled!!!!!! Those who's scales are sticking they will move don't give up....least your scales give u the same reading i step on mine and they'll say 2stone loss since last night then stand on the magain and they'll say 10lbs gain lmao now when i get Ste to stand on them he gets the same reading everytime i must stand weird lolol!!!

Well back's very sore today so had to phone in sick which was rather annoying as i had lots to do today so i'll have even more to do tomorrow grrr but ho hum not much i can do about pain except take painrelief which i have and rest which i am doing :)

Diet's going well at the mo for me....gave mself a big talking to after easter and eating like a pig that and the thought of having to be a bridesmaid in 6 weeks for my best friend and being the largest by about 4 stone in a dress that shows all the stretchmarks and my huge bingo wings lol So set myself a 100day challenge in the brides to be forum and im on day 6 day....5 wonderfully successful days under my belt :-D heres to another 95.

Wouldn't it be great if we could store some of this wonderful optimism and motivation we feel when we first start then when we're ready to falter just open the lid a tiny crack to give us that additonal boost. But my bm dress needs taking in 5inches on the boobs and i'm determined it's gonna need further taking in when i go back on 30th April then i know for definite my wedding dress will be too big when it arrives hehe, right i've rambled enough i'll be around on and off all day so come on folks let's do this!!!! xxx

Morning all, but cloudy here in Bath today but at least it's not raining - you gotta look on the brightside!

KTD - WOWsers! Well done on your loss - thats amezzing!

Beck85 - wonderful to hear you are back feeling motivated again! Well done

Good luck today everyone - onward and downward!

Vxx

just back from town to buy new bras .I put mine on this morn and it was all floppy at sides and my boob fell out:rotflmao:so off I went to get measured well she whips out the tape and Im a 38 inch (no wonder I fell out been wearing a 48/50 )then she took a step back and tipped her head to side and said errrr B cup I thought it was more technical than that lol. hubby did some thing similar and came up with ample lol .So off I went to a cheaper shop(theres started at about £40) and bought 2 new ones (£6) theyll do for now till I find my ideal weight .

Anyone want to be measured for bra size think I can do it now :rotflmao:

Wow Ktd, well done!!

I've been to work. Had a bit of a blip last night I'm ashamed to say, but am back on track this morning, and more determined than ever! It's been lovely and sunny here, although there's talk of thundery showers later.

S xx

ktd that is one amazing loss!! Can I have your scales please!

Yes, mine are for whipping :whip: or beating :pcwhack: :whoopass:but deffo not for weighing on.

:gimi:SIXTEEN POUNDS IN ONE WEEK...OMG! me me me me me please...then it'd all be over with and I'd be happy and thin again.

Hi everyone

Well done KTD fab loss

Hope everyone is having a good day.My Mum is down for a visit and we went to Tunbridge Wells..never been there before...lovely shops!Resisted temptation of buying clothes...but don't know how much longer I will be able to keep this up

Sending out scale moving vibes to everyone...but keep that golf club handy for me just in case Mandy

The day is drawing to a close and I am feeling much better :) Bring on tomorrow!!

Back