It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
What no Daily started, come on losers I know its Monday but wakey wakey.

Off to a flying start :eek: well will be when I get my arse into gear :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone and good luck for any weigh ins today

HM
X

LOL I have been trying to find this post, didnt occur to me that it wouldnt be started yet. Im still on plan but not in ketosis yet so not feeling too good today, hopefully it ill come soon xx

Morning

Feeling really tired this morning.That will be Brum catching up on me!
Neighbour phoned at 6 this morning to say that the flats had flooded overnight...Luckily I'm on 3rd floor,and that firemen had been pumping water out all night...I slept through firemen!!NO!
But now we have no water so thats a bit c**P so need to go and get some bottled to keep me going!Hopefully they will sort whereever the burst pipe is today

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck with any WI's

Good morning everyone,

Today is D Day for me. I'm joining after work to join up and going to stick to it!! Have a good day all...

Cass xx

Morning peeps

Not feeling too great this morning, my tv broke down and I've had to move one from upstairs downstairs, pulled something in my stomach and now my hernia is really hurting me. Should've waited and got Kieron to do it, but blah well you know.

Feeling even worse cos the bank have now taken the overdraft charges from the whole Hotpoint debacle and now I've got no money till Weds and I'm down to my last 10 cigs. Not going to be a good couple of days coming up, unless I can get some money from somewhere.

Hope everyone's having a better day than I am and that you're all big losers

hi everyone its my day off today so should be ok going shopping for the last few bits for hols dont get weigh till tomorrow but hopeing for big weight loss this wk as ive really stuck to ssing 100% an dreally want to hit 2st by the 28th thats when i go away.

well hope everyone has a good day and ill talk later xx

Morning guys.well restarting today after my hol. seemed to have gained 7lbs yikes!! Em havent touched a drop of water yet where as usually id have 1litre drank by now. Very busy day today with dd and have a mountain of clothes to wash etc etc.Im still soo tired will need a few days to catch up on my sleep. Looking forward to my weigh in next week.Best of luck to anyone with wi's and to the looooooooosers.

Becky x

Morning all!!!!! God i am so glad it is no longer the weekend!!! Or my totm!!!! i feel slightly normal again!-- well as normal as 1 can be :D
1.5 litre of water down and off to post Alex's passport form. Hope u all have a good day and we have some big losers!!! Good luck to the newbies and restarters!!
Day 13!!!!
x

morning all, havent touched my water yet, so gotta go get glugging. Good luck all you WIs! xx

Hi Everyone.
I've was really bad over the weekend and ate like a horse!!
Saturday I went shopping and then for lunch and had chips with a ciabatta roll filled with chicken. Couldn't eat it all tho. Then had some pizza in the evening. Yesterday went blackbushe market and had a giant hotdog (really nice) and an indian in the evening.
Thats it tho and am back on CD today. I lost 2lbs on my weigh in last Saturday morning, thats whats annoyed me.
Anyway, lets see if I lose anything this saturdfay coming.
Got ourselves a 10ft trampoline and a wii yesterday. I am aching all over this morning!!!
I fell over on my arse trying to do the tennis, so funny!!
Oh, by the way, I read a post on Net-mums from someone who done the lipotrim diet and she said that she lost 8, yes 8 stone in 10 weeks!! I said I didn't beleive her, she said that she did. What do you girls think???
Luv CharX

Good luck Cass
Andrea-sorry you have having a bad time!

Becky and Sassy-Get gulging girls!!
Morning Lisa-well done at getting through your 1st TOTM on Cd I really struggled with cravings,but it does get easier.I stock up on bars and choc shakes!
DD-enjoy your shopping!

Morning Clare where ever you are!have a good day back at work!roll on hot weather!heatwave at end of week..so they say!

**breezes in - giving it large!!!!!**

THE END IS IN SIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning peeps
I wasnt going to get weighed and wait til next week then I though - NO I've got weighed every wk so far so I cant change it!
Anyhooooooooooooooooo got the tummy ache from hell after eating my packs & SS+meal all to clsoe together last evening :mad::mad::mad:....

But apart from that - all well other than the fact I am back at work!

Ex OH, who's not actually ex yet has had letter from legal team advising him that he has to open his new bank account for his transferred money to go into - so he's doing that this morning! Another box ticked!!!!!!!!!!!

I did ok with water yesterday back to 3ltr - aiming for 4 today but tummy's feeling decidely dodgy :eek::eek::eek::eek:...

Sue - where's my bloody pm, I demand my Spanish Inquisition:D;):D

Dog seems ok - got to get another vets appt tomorrow so I better pop off and sort it!

Catch up later with all the news

BECKY - need to hear all about your happy hols xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with WI's well done losers - KEEP GLUGGING, this diet works xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning

Feeling really tired this morning.That will be Brum catching up on me!
Neighbour phoned at 6 this morning to say that the flats had flooded overnight...Luckily I'm on 3rd floor,and that firemen had been pumping water out all night...I slept through firemen!!NO!
But now we have no water so thats a bit c**P so need to go and get some bottled to keep me going!Hopefully they will sort whereever the burst pipe is today

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck with any WI's

I'dve been out there with T and biscuits & anything else they wanted :D:D:D:D

Yay wd Claire!

Afternoon all! I've been to work, had a good day. Just had my lunch tetra as a hot choc, lovely. Not doing too well with the water today though :(

Off to collect dd in a mo, then ds in half hour.

S xx

Hi all, just about back in the land of the living after a great weekend away. Back on straight and narrow today and hoping ketosis will kick in quickly. Poor old rabbit died this weekend after burrowing through to next door and they had put weed killer on their lawn. Kids distraught as he was a great pet and thought he was a dog. Anyway kids back to school today so at least hav'nt had them hanging around demanding food all day, which helps.
Hope everyone is having a good day and good luck for WI s

Back