It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning folks

Happy Monday to you all. Nice and sunny again.

Ready to tackle another week. 1st Gt and water on the go.

Have a good one

HM

Morning my lovelies! We went to Clacton yesterday in the end, and it was heaving! Did a bit of clothes shopping (Size 14-16 vest tops, omg!) and went on the pier, then we came home, Harry had a nap, so Ellie and I popped over to see Mum and Dad and their newly decorated front room. So I'm feeling relaxed today and don't want to go to work! Boohoo. Mum and Dad were most impressed, said my weightloss was very noticable and I looked lovely in my size 16 skirt :)

Anyway, as I said, work 10-2 today. Ellie has school and Harry nursery. Lovely and sunny here AGAIN! Love it. 2 days of work then I'm off again on Wednesday.... roll on lol.

Have a good day all, and good luck with any weigh in's! xx

*sneaks in*

Hello everyone. been a very long time since i was on the daily.

Day 1 for me today as i have finally decided to grab the bull by the horns and get back on the cd wagon. Will be doing my best to ss but may have a 790 type meal these first few days if i feel i need it.

Beautiful sunny day here in brum. got some admin to do for my job and a bit of housework but thats about it.

Bring it on

Morning all
Lovely to see you back Sam
Well done on your 6lbs,Nicky
Have a lovely day everyone.nothing much planned,kids are all at school so might treat myself to a swim and a bit of sun....want a nice colour for Saturday,going to a singles ball...check out my diary for dress pics and let me know which one you all like!

Good luck to everyone with WI's

good morning everybody peeps,
Well had an awsome weekend,:party0016: scales are showing a significant weight increase :sign0007:. So back ss ing today. Have got to tidy up house but intend to spend sometime in garden. Baby bunnies arrived yesterday and are adorable, Babs and Sid.
At least with it being hot I will get through loads of water.
have a good day and be good :D

Morning all!!
Well i don't know what im doing today yet! Probably clean the house and do the weekly shop!
Just gave ds his bottle and toast and he's watching cartoons now so i have some quiet time!
4 weeks 6 days to my holiday and i can't bloody wait!
After my planned night off on Friday I have been perfect all weekend and straight back in ketosis!! Hope it won't affect losstoo much!!
I actually don't know what the weather is like as i have yet to open my curtains!!!!lol shocking i know but im too cosy on the couch.
Have a good day all and good luck with weigh ins and restarts!
xxxxxxxx

Hi all im back on the ss today, I need to lose weight before my holiday in june im really going to go for it this time and try and have more will power. ive had my shake this morning and had two pints of water already, will just need to keep busy.

hi all, quiet enough day for me just chilling outside most of the day may do a spot of gardening! no sun out but it is warm!! have all the washing hung out already and bored.dd watching spongebob house is actually clean for a change have pile of paperwork to sort through might do it later!!good luck to anyone with wi's and spooky 6lbs of already go you..only 8more to the 1stone woohooo :)

becky x

Morning my lovelies! We went to Clacton yesterday in the end, and it was heaving! Did a bit of clothes shopping (Size 14-16 vest tops, omg!) and went on the pier, then we came home, Harry had a nap, so Ellie and I popped over to see Mum and Dad and their newly decorated front room. So I'm feeling relaxed today and don't want to go to work! Boohoo. Mum and Dad were most impressed, said my weightloss was very noticable and I looked lovely in my size 16 skirt :)

Anyway, as I said, work 10-2 today. Ellie has school and Harry nursery. Lovely and sunny here AGAIN! Love it. 2 days of work then I'm off again on Wednesday.... roll on lol.

Have a good day all, and good luck with any weigh in's! xx

You should have popped in for a "Water" ...:D

*sneaks in*

Hello everyone. been a very long time since i was on the daily.

Day 1 for me today as i have finally decided to grab the bull by the horns and get back on the cd wagon. Will be doing my best to ss but may have a 790 type meal these first few days if i feel i need it.

Beautiful sunny day here in brum. got some admin to do for my job and a bit of housework but thats about it.

Bring it on

awww Sam It's great to see you , and good luck. You can do it!

Hello ... again :)

Im popping in just to say hi, I keep checking in to see how peeps are getting on ... I can see the weight is falling off by the looks of a few tickers ... fab!!

Well, I was going to start a couple of weeks ago and was very excited and had my head in the right place, did 2 days then went back to the hospital for xrays on my elbow and was told the fractures are not healed yet and Im looking at another 7 weeks on top of the 7 Ive already had!! Argh! So until my bones are healed and I've have my next appointment and xrays in June it seems no cd for me! :(

Im trying my best to stick to low cal healthy eating, trying to not go over 1200-1300 calories a day .... although at the moment its not going well, I am comfort/boredom eating terribly and I have gained almost 2 stone purely from eating badly and no exercise. Im going to be having a read through the other sections of minis mainly the low cal diet forums to hopefully keep me on track till I can get back on cd .... good thing though during the next few weeks I can sort my eating options out and learn healthier eating ready for cd maintenance.

Anyway, Im babbling on, have a great day all and keep drinking!! ;)

Day 1 again for me .... but don't want to be sweltering in the sun under a layer of blubber - so SLIMMER I have got to get!

Water with flavouring and ice cubes in the fridge - and ice pops with flavouring already in freezer for a lolly later!

Welcome Bev to our daily good to have you along

Hi Missymoo It's good to see you , sorry to hear you're still having probs with your elbow. Hope it mends soon.

Day 1 again for me .... but don't want to be sweltering in the sun under a layer of blubber - so SLIMMER I have got to get!

Water with flavouring and ice cubes in the fridge - and ice pops with flavouring already in freezer for a lolly later!

who's miss organised today then!!!

Oh well i got through my first day of the ss, Ive just got back from the gym and i feel great, off to have some more water and my choclate that i made earlier. see you all tomorrow!!

Back