It's my birthday today...

Lucy1987

...and I'm going to stick to plan as much as possible to make sure I get my stone award this week.

I am going out for a meal but going to have an EE day and go for the pasta option with meatballs.

How good (sad) am I?

xx

Ah! Happy birthday! I think it's fantastic that you are focused on your award and want to have a good loss this week - it's so hard to do when it's your birthday...so well done :)

Have a brilliant birthday.

Happy birthday!! It was mine on saturday & i was really good didn't even have anything i shouldn't have!!! xx

Thanks guys. It's taken nearly 3 months to lose a stone and it's been hard work. It's especially hard as my friend is on the Cambridge diet and has lost the same amount in two weeks!

May have a cocktail to treat myself, after all it is my birthday!

xx

I'm making chocolate nest buns in the SW desserts book. Can't have a birthday without chocolate cake! xx

Happy birthday ~ hope you have a lovely day xx

Have a wonderful Birthday Hun and I hope that you get your sticker as your birthday treat/reward!!!

xx

Happy Birthday - its mine too...so we'll share a virtual slice of cake together. :candle1:.....here's to birthdays and keeping on plan (as much as poss!!) :party0036:

:553: Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday...:candle1:

Have a Wonderful and Special Day....:birthday:

Best wishes to you. X

:party0038:

Back